Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking for a mod that makes all people in the game nude

Also looking for a mod that will make a selected / target character nude (if one even exists) if not ill work with the first one.

Im aware i need nude textures for this, have those already. Just need the right mod to initiate the idea now. Any help would be awesome

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the mod that added some followers, they all lived in a building/lodge called the hawks nest, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the mod.

I specifically remember seeing a screenshot of a mod that had a working clock in it. It was a mod where you got a mansion/castle, it had many new furniture meshes and textures. I am not sure if it came out or not, but it was very promising. Can anyone help me?

I think so. I'm almost positive that the mod you are talking about is Levelers Tower (Full name is "Levelers Tower v29").

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14152

Here is a video of a review of the mod (which is how I remember the clock, which is at 4:45 in the video):

And if that video link doesn't work, then just do a youtube search for "Levelers Tower" and one of the first videos will be the one I linked. It is by a man named "Arsenalrobert". Clock is at 4:45.

Thanks, but I found it

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1376749-wip-clockwork/page__pid__21686033__st__90#entry21686033

Is there a mod that i can use to stop npcs from saying things about my spells, cause its becoming rather annoying especially when i'm not even using any spells or have any equipped.

This might help with that

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/746

It has options to move the greet distance closer to you so that they have to be closer before saying anything, or you can remove the greeting altogether. It should remove the random complaints of your spells etc...

@Mookeylama

My mod Unique Races has the capability to have unique body shapes by race for both male & female. However, I restricted my mod to unique underwear options as far as my work goes. You can use different nude body types if you wanted. You will have to do a little manual effort to place the bodies you want (if they differ from what I offer)

Unique Everything (out earlier than mine) goes further and allows for different skeletons & animations on a per race basis. This mod too requires some manual effort.

There is Custom Races which takes ALL npcs and removes them from the default playable races and assigns them to several "sub races" thus giving the player a unique look AND the npc's a unique look.

The last one may be more of what you are looking for and at a quick glance appears to be compatible with my mod as well.

hey thanks! Custom Races can effect NPCs?! i had no idea. used it last game for my player race. i basically just want the generic NPCs to have a lil variety. like getting attacked by a muscular bandit, fat bandit, and a skinny one. there's plenty of mods for the followers or even new followers but i want so variety in the no name npcs. so Custom Race can do that, and they can wear different clothing meshes?

If this isnt all ready public information here is a little gift from me to all people who love Asian mods that are hard to find. Tutorials how to navigate on the site are found on my profile. (Also Google translate dosent work very well.)

http://blog.naver.co...g01/90149354006

@Mookeylama

My mod Unique Races has the capability to have unique body shapes by race for both male & female. However, I restricted my mod to unique underwear options as far as my work goes. You can use different nude body types if you wanted. You will have to do a little manual effort to place the bodies you want (if they differ from what I offer)

Unique Everything (out earlier than mine) goes further and allows for different skeletons & animations on a per race basis. This mod too requires some manual effort.

There is Custom Races which takes ALL npcs and removes them from the default playable races and assigns them to several "sub races" thus giving the player a unique look AND the npc's a unique look.

The last one may be more of what you are looking for and at a quick glance appears to be compatible with my mod as well.

hey thanks! Custom Races can effect NPCs?! i had no idea. used it last game for my player race. i basically just want the generic NPCs to have a lil variety. like getting attacked by a muscular bandit, fat bandit, and a skinny one. there's plenty of mods for the followers or even new followers but i want so variety in the no name npcs. so Custom Race can do that, and they can wear different clothing meshes?

If I read everything correctly, I think their meshes are different. Whether or not changes are as drastic as muscular/fat/skinny I do not know.