Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a little help. I recently started playing with the Hearthfire content and at one point i was told to go buy wood from Half-Moon Mill. So i finally get there and i noticed that the Female vampire that lives there (Hert) somehow had non-vanilla hair and her head was dark. I know someone has obviously edited this character but i have no clue what mod is doing it. I really want to change her back to vanilla and get rid of her dark head so if anyone has any clue what the mod could be that is doing this to her it'd be a great help. Thanks.

So in short... What mods change Hert's hairstyle from Half-Moon Mill?

I wanted to list all my mods here but there are many and it would take up too much space. I also don't know how to make it a spoiler.

Ok, somebody please tell me I'm not crazy. I could have sworn I saw a mod that changed all the male armors to have real greaves or pants instead of bare legs or skirts. It must be called something weird, because nothing I'm typing into the search is coming up with it. I think the author did some of them individually before eventually releasing the compilation. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I am brand new to modding (only been doing it a day) but I really liked the look of the Flame Atronach, I was wondering if there was a skin (textures) for it somewhere that I could reskin (retexture) my player as one, but not the model itself because I still want to wear clothes over it.

I think it would look really cool, fire and all, if I could get that kind of skin, and if the fire moved like it does on them.

I would like to know if a mod for this exists, if it does, how do I go about getting it. I saw the armor but was hoping for a full skin that I could armor over.

Right now I'm looking at a High Res Flame Atronach replacement, but it's textures are too different to just rename as skin textures for my player model...

Edited by Avatarded

Ok, somebody please tell me I'm not crazy. I could have sworn I saw a mod that changed all the male armors to have real greaves or pants instead of bare legs or skirts. It must be called something weird, because nothing I'm typing into the search is coming up with it. I think the author did some of them individually before eventually releasing the compilation. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I believe you're looking for this mod.

Do someone know a mod with nice Crowns, like this one (for example) ?

http://jpegshare.net/thumbs/79/85/79859e15081cac40c8d1d365b043e98f.jpg

Severus collection jewelry

JewelCraft

Ashara dragon jewelry

Hi i tried asking this before but here goes again.

i am looking for a quest fix for the house of horrors quest. i entered markath for the first time through the "a night to remember quest" thus the forsworn attack was not properly triggered, and vigilant tyranus is not enabled in the game.

i managed to finish the chidna mine quest but i have still not been able to trigger the house of horrors quest no matter what i put into the console, or how many times i have tried different kinds of in game work a rounds. so i am hoping modding can help.

i have gone through the change-logs for the unofficial skyrim patch and have not been able to locate anything addressing this bug.

the problem is described at uesp its the last bug described

i really hope someone can help, and if more information is needed ill try to provide it with more clarity.