Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Every time I stand still, one of my followers starts to do a funky chicken dance. It was funny twice, but now it's really annoying - I can't figure out which mod it is. I have a few behaviour mods, UFO, Better Followers etc, and I can't seem to figure out which one is doing this, or what commands I need to use to have a different default pause behaviour. Anyone know?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afrogamerninja, Ithlia is correct that headgear is from Lovely Hairstyles that I converted into a hat in the CK. I couldn't quite get the colors to work though until I changed the "has vertex colors" in Nifskope from Yes to No,

Hope that helps.

Edited by krljosue

I remember stumbling across a mod that made the old women actually have old faces, (which they don't if you install mods like better females by Bella, cbbe, etc.). It's downright creepy hearing an old-lady voice coming out of a sexy young lass.

I remember a mod for Oblivion that essentially made your character look like a "mech suit" - I think it was based of some other video game. They looked more like Robotech mechs then gundams, but more stylized and humanoid.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any mods like this for Skyrim?

Looking for some non-vanilla stand-alone cold weather gear. Aromor or clothes for withstadning a serious blizzard.

I recall the "winter is coming" mod added some cold-weather themed cloaks. I don't know that they'd do anything for your survival.

Hello,

I had no luck so far finding the armor she's wearing, especially the bra, any idea is welcome :smile:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/30947-1-1360018082.jpg

thanks very much for the help :smile: