Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant remember the name of the mod but it changes my stance with two handed weapons.. basically the player character carries his sword,axe etc over his Shoulder.

Is this what you're looking for

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16351

@Darkangel: i mean i dont know how to open malehead_msn.dds file in TexBlend.exe when there are no option for male,just female but thanks,i guest.

Edited by dodangcuong

I saw a tool a little bit ago that let you customize your hud (outside of game I believe), changing things like what was shown, if compass showed undiscovered locations, enemies, etc.
I dont want something like iHUD or minimal hud that only lets you turn the compass completely on or off, but I cant seem to find this tool again and I'd love if someone could help me, seeing as it seemed like exactly what I want/need right now seeing as I just want to be able to customize the compass and have it not show undiscovered locations and not show enemy locations, but not permanently ruin things.

Thanks if you guys can help.

http://static.skyrim...-1366733801.jpg

What armor mod is the female wearing? I believe some of it is aesir armor, but the chest is some kind of remesh of the ancient nord.

Lol you guys are killing me. It is the Aesir Armor by Omesean right on the main page on nexus in hot files. It seems to be one of the light variants. There are a lot of armors in that mod ;)

I saw a tool a little bit ago that let you customize your hud (outside of game I believe), changing things like what was shown, if compass showed undiscovered locations, enemies, etc.

I dont want something like iHUD or minimal hud that only lets you turn the compass completely on or off, but I cant seem to find this tool again and I'd love if someone could help me, seeing as it seemed like exactly what I want/need right now seeing as I just want to be able to customize the compass and have it not show undiscovered locations and not show enemy locations, but not permanently ruin things.

Thanks if you guys can help.

In IHUD that I am using, you can turn everything off or on what ever you can think of.

Also I think I remember a tool like you have described but the installation and custom options changes were pain the mod is gone. I don't remember the name. if you wish to change position of the hud I would recommend to wait for Gopher as he has that in his To do list or you can try Less Intrusive HUD II by Crashnburn ;)