Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that adds unique named NPC's to the cities of Skyrim. I'm also looking for mods that makes the cities bigger. We all know that this is not something new, but I want named NPC's, not just NPC's called "Citizen." because that's plain boring and you won't recognize them.

I remember coming across a mod a while back that removed all the random music clips form the game, like when you level up, or discover a location. I don't want to remove the MUSIC itself, just all the random hooting and hollering the game does when I accomplish unimportant things. I use the mod Psyrim, and it makes the atmosphere amaazing and relaxing, but it's ruined every time I level up and get screamed at by an angry nord. =[

Hi, been a while.

i am re-installing Skyrim after being obligated to change HDD( the last one was smoked like beacon...), so now a 60% new PC( new GPU, Vram, SSD and Win8 64).

So for most of the mods i used to play with, i go by my track list, but for some odd reasons, there is some mods that i din't track back then( go figure why...), so i work on memory for those.

Know i remember that their was a mod that let you change how many perk points you get per Lvl Up ( i usually did go with 2 per lvl, because 1 is just stupid), but i can't for the life of me, remember the name of the mod, and my search on the Nexus was negatif, so if someone knows about this mod, or any similar mod( that works with SkyRe), i will be greatly thankfull.

Hi, been a while.

i am re-installing Skyrim after being obligated to change HDD( the last one was smoked like beacon...), so now a 60% new PC( new GPU, Vram, SSD and Win8 64).

So for most of the mods i used to play with, i go by my track list, but for some odd reasons, there is some mods that i din't track back then( go figure why...), so i work on memory for those.

Know i remember that their was a mod that let you change how many perk points you get per Lvl Up ( i usually did go with 2 per lvl, because 1 is just stupid), but i can't for the life of me, remember the name of the mod, and my search on the Nexus was negatif, so if someone knows about this mod, or any similar mod( that works with SkyRe), i will be greatly thankfull.

SPERG might be something for you to look into. It doesn't give you more perk points, but it does automatically add lower-level perks, allowing you to save your points for the better ones.

Or... and this might be the one you were actually thinking of... try DarkenDe's More Perk Points per Level and Dragonsouls to Perk Points.

Edited by whoden

I'm looking for a mod that adds unique named NPC's to the cities of Skyrim. I'm also looking for mods that makes the cities bigger. We all know that this is not something new, but I want named NPC's, not just NPC's called "Citizen." because that's plain boring and you won't recognize them.

I use Interesting NPCs, which is pretty much the alpha and omega of adding named NPCs to the world. I had a long, interesting conversation with one of them just last night... Nothing for expanding cities though, since I don't do that.

I have no clue whether such a mod exists, but I'm looking for one that puts a weight limit to all containers in the game. (Vanilla, as well as modded containers)

I'm looking for such a mod for various reasons:

• The need of buying more houses when all the containers of your first house are full.
  • Makes you think about what you should keep and what to sell, no more hoarding.
  • Makes weapon displays in your house something to actually consider when keeping many heavy 2-handers.
  • When I store loads of stuff in 1 container, I sometimes get lag spikes and stuttering. So this may prevent that.
  • I'm using Convenient Horses, a mod which I like a lot, but I find it a bit gamebreaking to have a horse which can carry an unlimited supply of items.

Is there any such mod available?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Andre