Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod for a unique style of using Greatswords? Kind of like YY_anim Mystic knight for spells and one handed swords? (Repost of the question)

Ok I am going to assume that you are inquiring about animations becasue you have mentioned above mod so the only other I can recommend is the Immersive Animations by Bergzore that is my favorite. have a look around in that file and in his other files he has some awesome animations. And maybe 1Hands animations for Greatswords by Nicow33

@ Crazygamer996

No idea what mod you are talking about. Sorry

Is there a mod that add npc to raid dungeons, or monsters invading dungeons ? so u may find them in ur adventures ?

Wars in Skyrim added adventurers into Skyrim but unfortunately the development of stable version has been stopped. I was on that team. There is a 4.6 version on the net but get ready for few crashes ;) For more creatures and NPCs I would recommend ASIS I tested that one and it works perfectly. And then there is the Monster Mod by Dogtown1 and Ironman5000 & Skyrim Immersive Creatures by lifestorock other then that well I really don't know.

(Repost of my question)

I have no clue whether such a mod exists, but I'm looking for one that puts a weight limit to all containers in the game. (Vanilla, as well as modded containers)

I'm looking for such a mod for various reasons:

• The need of buying more houses when all the containers of your first house are full.
  • Makes you think about what you should keep and what to sell, no more hoarding.
  • Makes weapon displays in your house something to actually consider when keeping many heavy 2-handers.
  • When I store loads of stuff in 1 container, I sometimes get lag spikes and stuttering. So this may prevent that.
  • I'm using Convenient Horses, a mod which I like a lot, but I find it a bit gamebreaking to have a horse which can carry an unlimited supply of items.

Is there any such mod available?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Andre

Hi i was looking at a skyrim mod rewieve and saw a spell where portals apear behind the player lounching weapons from them.

i tried looking it up but couldnt find it anywhere (the mod rewieve wasnt featuring it )

Dose somebody know what its called or where i can download it ?

Sounds like Elysees' Unlimited Blade Work

I've been looking around and I've noticed that Vampire lords are rather... weak like a regular vampire. Are there any mods out there which were to make vampire lords have no sunlight weakness and need to feed less often than regular vampires? Since a vampire lord implies that you are something more than a vampire.

Also a Mod for being part of the dawnguard as a Vampire lord..

Edited by Saizetsu

Does anyone know of a good 3rd person camera mod? Both for combat and running around. I had search for this and the ones I have found had dead links.

Can you describe what exactly you want?

A mod that shifts the camera or whatever to make 3rd person viewing more comfortable. The 3rd person camera during combat feels a bit awkward, which forces me to go into 1st person to make sure I'm hitting the enemy.

you can shift the camera in all the various positions individually

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29990/?

I'm curious if there have been any mods for skirts and/or tall boots for men yet, specifically of the cloth or leather armor varieties. Searches for "male skirt" came up with nothing and "kilt" nothing very appealing. It's such a shame the ladies can be decked out in dragonbone bikinis but we can't dress our guys in a fancy skirt :P

I'm curious if there have been any mods for skirts and/or tall boots for men yet, specifically of the cloth or leather armor varieties. Searches for "male skirt" came up with nothing and "kilt" nothing very appealing. It's such a shame the ladies can be decked out in dragonbone bikinis but we can't dress our guys in a fancy skirt :P

If one doesn't exist, it shouldn't be too hard to make. Imperial armor already has a mesh for pteruges (the leather skirt part). It should be fairly easy... relatively speaking... to make that a standalone armor.

Edited by whoden