Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a mod that adds the knights of the nine armour from Oblivion into Skyrim. A mod that adds the knights of the nine sword would also be appreciated.

I'm sure there is a mod on Nexus that makes you increase the speechcraft skill every time you shout, and the higher your level, the faster your shout cooldown is. It added some other things too, But I can't remember now. CAn't find the mod name either, but I'm thinking it might be a good addition now. [it's not like anyone is going to use speechcraft for much anyway]

Seems like the file has been taken down.

Edited by emieri00

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I play with over 100+ mods for Skyrim, and the list changes pretty much constantly, so you can imagine my difficulty when I don't remember which particular mod does exactly what after a while. -_-

However, it seems I have a mod that adds a sort of 'god character' to the wilderness roads, particularly in Falkreath hold and sometimes in Riverwood.

The character's name is Audan, and he carries the blade SoulReaver, apparently just an absorb health enchanted Blades Sword.

I have no idea what mod adds this character, nor what his purpose is except to be a random boss encounter. While not particularly frustrating/bad, it is a little frustrating not knowing mod adds him, or why.

I have tried conducting searches here on the Nexus, and via google, but to no avail.

Hey,

I have been looking around for a graphics/textures mod that makes puddles/lakes/rivers etc have rain drop impacts when it is raining. Currently when it is raining in game water bodies show no difference from when the sun is shining, as well I was curious if there were any mods out there at the moment that would make it so that rain could pool, make puddles and run off trees and rocks. Not just instantly disappear the moment it touches the ground.

I am already currently running High-res 4096 Puddles and W.A.T.E.R.

Thanks!

Oh great and mighty Mod Detectives,

Might there exist a mod that handles multiple identities, ala Oblivion's Fox Cowl? I am also thinking about roleplaying a necromancer on the run/that avoids cities. Can you suggest any mods for me?

I noticed recently (after installing Beth's hi rez texture pack) that logs inside fires have a very pinkish look now. I still want to use the texture pack but would like a different look for these specific logs. Does anyone know of any good ones out there? If it changes more than just the logs it's ok, I can grab the specific texture I want.

Trying to find what 2-Handed Weapon Idle Pose that the female character is using in the following 2 pics

Please note that while the pics contains no nudity, it's still NSFW.

Thx in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/U5Ry9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xY6aG.jpg

I did some very light digging and was able to replicate the katakana in the first screenshot to google ディァノァーマー

That led me to [NSFW, no nudity, but revealing clothing] this link which may help you dig deeper.

Edit: Did some more searching and it looks like the pose is from this mod here.

Edited by guffeh