Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for mod that adds fat men and women to Skyrim.

Without fat people i don't know - it's not funny and not realistic.

For example, suppose that merchants are fat, they lead a sedentary lifestyle.

There are two mods that adds fat women to the game, but nothing about fat males as far as I know. One of them is RBBB, and in that mod's description, there's a link to the other one.

But let me say, not all merchants are actually sedentary, since some need to travel to get stuff [considering the era of the game]. Khajiits are an example :P

I noticed recently (after installing Beth's hi rez texture pack) that logs inside fires have a very pinkish look now. I still want to use the texture pack but would like a different look for these specific logs. Does anyone know of any good ones out there? If it changes more than just the logs it's ok, I can grab the specific texture I want.

There is a mod on steam workshop called Chopping block/Wood fires fix. Replaces missing textures for both. Not sure if its on Nexus. Try searching same name.

I look for mod that adds fat men and women to Skyrim.

Without fat people i don't know - it's not funny and not realistic.

For example, suppose that merchants are fat, they lead a sedentary lifestyle.

There are two mods that adds fat women to the game, but nothing about fat males as far as I know. One of them is RBBB, and in that mod's description, there's a link to the other one.

But let me say, not all merchants are actually sedentary, since some need to travel to get stuff [considering the era of the game]. Khajiits are an example :P

Thanks.

I agree. Khajiits shouldnt be fat. (But i recall some cats i've seen :smile: )

What's a good magic mod? One that makes the weaker schools (e.g. Destruction) more viable at higher levels, and perhaps one that makes magic more interesting to use in general - though in each case, hopefully without overpowering it (as I've heard most magic mods tend to do). Thanks in advance for any help.

Is there any mod that adds killing scenes, or power moves or whatever they are, to people sitting in chairs, or using furniture? I think it's dumb that I can only sneak up and whack someone sleeping, or eating, or using an alchemy/enchanting table, really quick with my dagger. I'd like some cool looking kills for people using furniture. Edited by BeastlyBeast

I have been looking and wondering if their was perhaps a mod that effects the timescale of fast travel? I'd just like to be able to fast travel and not have to always contend with it being night when i arrive. Used to use one for Oblivion and am curious if one has been done for Skyrim?