Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey everyone, I think this is the right thread, and if not, then please correct me.

I'm looking to overhaul my Imperial Legion. I LOVE the Empire, partly because it has such strong ties to the Roman empire. But I seek to take it one, or maybe a few, steps further, by installing mods which make the Imperial Legion resemble the real Roman Empire even more. A very good example of this could be armors, clothing and weapons, flags, forts, charriots, arenas and all things between. So basicly I'm just looking for mods which overhaul the Imperial Legion, but not to massive, as I don't want mods which rule out too many others.

If you know any, then please don't hesitate to post a reply.

Thanks in advance

asbj0813

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the slim body shape in this picture (picture has semi nudity): http://i.imgur.com/steGq.jpg

I've tried CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP, and the body type included in Nidia, none of these resemble that. The body in the picture has a really slim waist, but relatively large size breasts and wide hips. Playing around with the "weight" slider in race menu won't work.

Thanks.

I don't think anyone has found this body. I'm guessing it's just something someone made for themselves with Caliente's bodyslide.

It does remind me of some picture I saw a long time ago.. I thought it was some secret present that came with the ANK castle. It appeared to be a body + textures that looked similar to that. I have no idea where to find it though :P

Hey everyone, I think this is the right thread, and if not, then please correct me.

I'm looking to overhaul my Imperial Legion. I LOVE the Empire, partly because it has such strong ties to the Roman empire. But I seek to take it one, or maybe a few, steps further, by installing mods which make the Imperial Legion resemble the real Roman Empire even more. A very good example of this could be armors, clothing and weapons, flags, forts, charriots, arenas and all things between. So basicly I'm just looking for mods which overhaul the Imperial Legion, but not to massive, as I don't want mods which rule out too many others.

If you know any, then please don't hesitate to post a reply.

Thanks in advance

asbj0813

Check these out, see if they help. I, personally, have the first one already, but the second one's a new one that I just found.

Perfect Legionnaire - Imperial Armor Reforged 3-0

Still a WIP, but it's pretty good so far.

IVth Imperial Legion

Haven't used it, try at your own risk. :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a break from Skyrim for some GW2 Beta and a Holiday and I come back to find that War in Skyrim has disappeared...

What has happened to it???

There was a spat, and now the file's hidden. Don't ask around too much more, it (not the mod, the incident) wasn't good. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a mod that let me shoot on a horse pls because it is boring to have to get down from a horse every time something attack you.

And i would love to shoot a dragon while still riding a horse ;P

Tnx

yes, i found it yesterday, it's called Horse Fast Dismount by Kacemus ...and you might also want Proper Third Person Horse Camera by mtgAzim

about mounted fighting...i don't think there's a mod that does that yet

It's planned for a DLC, Bethesda announced. No mod for it though, that would take a lot of animations, etc.

Edited by dsty292

Hi all. Looking for a mod that adds a bunch of new weapons, armours, possibly armor sets, bows, staves, into the game to be FOUND on bodies/corpses/chests.

I don't want to download any mods that simply add items to the crafting list, but rather, I want to enhance my dungeoning and exploring/gameplay experience by adding many new possible items with ideally new effects to be found throughout the world. If anyone can point me in the right direction to this, I will give you my first born child.

Hi, I am looking for All-In-One Spell Fixes and Silent Traders mods. I downloaded both from the Nexus , the former only quite recently. They have both vanished without a trace and I need to know the details of what they do so I know how to remove them.

Thanks

All right detectives!!! I have a mission for you. Hopefully someone else out of the millions that play is game can help...

I somewhat recently downloaded a mod that added what I believe to be a bug of some sort to my game, but I don't know which mod since none of mine say anything in the description about it.

Every time I leave an area and go into a new one(via loading screen) & every time I receive an item, stat increase or level up an audio file plays that says "Unicorns & malt liquor" (super random, I know).

This has become increasingly annoying and I really need your help finding out what the hell this is about. I've googled it, searched thru all my mods and not found anything that helps.