Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

i have a question!

How do i able to install and activate the mods for Skyrim without using NMM?

I try using the NMM but because i cant install the .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 the NMM dont work correctly (keep saying 'error' every time when i attempt to download any mod).

;)

he has a good mod channel it is worth to check it out :) make sure you have the

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

in skyrim. ini anabled ;)

Good luck D13

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used a house mod from the steam workshop and I can't remember what it is called. It used to be quite high on the popular mod list. It is situated east of whiterun at the base of the mountain with the thoat of the world on. The first room has a large fireplace with smithing area and bookshelves on the walls. There are three doors, one leads to a potion room, one to an enchating room and one to the next part of the house. In the next part of the house is a corridor with a room on each side. The left room has a few manequins in it and the right hand room has weapon racks. Furthur along the corridor are some stairs leading down into a room with a hearth and cooking pot. On a raised platform is a bed and some wardrobes overlooking a large waterfall and short underground river.

Does anyone know what it is called or provide a link?

I had this mod before, for months. Yesterday tried starting up Skyrim after an update to find it completely broken, same with the mod manager. Anyhow had to reinstall.

Found most of the imprtant ones but with the hundreds of new files I can't find this one armor mod. It was a mature type, harem outfits. Multiple colors, stand alone, tabard front and back, most of the breasts uncovered. They were crafted using jewels. I can remember that much about them just not the name of the mod itself.

Anyone know of a mod that visually notifies the player of combat?

I tend to play with in-game music turned off so I can listen to my own tunes in the background but it's annoying not knowing when I'm in combat without the music to indicate as such before I'm surprised with an axe to the face. Just something simple like a little sword and shield symbol in one of the top corners would do. Tried searching for combat indicator or notifier but couldn't find anything.

Im looking for a Mod that makes me greet the Companions for the First Time while helping them kill a Giant, i could've sworn i did it before the Patches arrive, but now Aela approach me out of Nowhere and yell at me for doing a lousy job in helping them, yet i never even saw what they did.

I stopped playing a few months ago, just before the creation kit came out to be exact. I'm looking to come back and see what mods have come out worth playing especially those that have new lands or new locations or new quests. I looked through the catalog and sorted by endorsements but I didn't really find any that had too many endorsements. Aren't there any mods like this that are worth playing? The one with the most endorsements was from all the way back in February. Does anyone have any recommendations on what's out that is good or worth playing? Thanks.

I stopped playing a few months ago, just before the creation kit came out to be exact. I'm looking to come back and see what mods have come out worth playing especially those that have new lands or new locations or new quests. I looked through the catalog and sorted by endorsements but I didn't really find any that had too many endorsements. Aren't there any mods like this that are worth playing? The one with the most endorsements was from all the way back in February. Does anyone have any recommendations on what's out that is good or worth playing? Thanks.

Try Moonpath to Elsweyr hope u laike it :)

Im looking for a Mod that makes me greet the Companions for the First Time while helping them kill a Giant, i could've sworn i did it before the Patches arrive, but now Aela approach me out of Nowhere and yell at me for doing a lousy job in helping them, yet i never even saw what they did.

:D My friend that was not a mod or a patch/update. How they will react to you/greet you depends on how much damage will you deal to the giant.

Good luck D13