Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Does anyone know mods that add like daggers or swords or something in that direction for cosmetic use only?

So you get like a dagger on your hip just for the looks.

Would love such a mod!

Edited by ghostvalkyrie

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What creature mod(s) were used in this video? I did a search but it's hard to find a mod based off of pictures of monsters you don't know the name of.

Secondly is there a version of mart's mutant mod for Skyrim?

and finally is there a good mod that increases the chance for the synch kills to play more often?

Combination of Skyrim Monster Mod and Monster Wars.

The Dance of death.

Enjoy ;)

What creature mod(s) were used in this video? I did a search but it's hard to find a mod based off of pictures of monsters you don't know the name of.

Secondly is there a version of mart's mutant mod for Skyrim?

and finally is there a good mod that increases the chance for the synch kills to play more often?

Combination of Skyrim Monster Mod and Monster Wars.

The Dance of death.

Enjoy ;)

Thanks.

Whoops didn't realize that he link I made linked to my favorites, Sorry.

Copied from the thread i started, apparently my eyesight is worse than i thought. Glanced right over this topic. :wallbash:

Greetings.

I was wondering if anyone on here happens to know of a mod that takes the Corinthian Imperial helmet and re-textures it in the style of the ebony armor? I would also like to know if there is a stand alone smithing version so that every imperial i encounter is not wearing the same style of the helmet as i am. I am aware of the mod "Imperial full helmet Retex" and am looking for something that's a little more exclusive to the ebony armor set.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. :)

Copied from the thread i started, apparently my eyesight is worse than i thought. Glanced right over this topic. :wallbash:

Greetings.

I was wondering if anyone on here happens to know of a mod that takes the Corinthian Imperial helmet and re-textures it in the style of the ebony armor? I would also like to know if there is a stand alone smithing version so that every imperial i encounter is not wearing the same style of the helmet as i am. I am aware of the mod "Imperial full helmet Retex" and am looking for something that's a little more exclusive to the ebony armor set.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. :)

Not at the moment, if you want you can make one your self. It isn't difficult. Follow this tutorial. Good luck, sent me a link if you go ahead :)

Not at the moment, if you want you can make one your self. It isn't difficult. Follow this tutorial. Good luck, sent me a link if you go ahead :)

I wish i could, I've tried texturing before on many occasions over the years and found it's not my strong suit. :sad: But thanks for the link all the same, i may end up trying again anyway. :)

Hi! So i'm looking for a mod , well it's not actually a mod instead it's a collection of faces. There were a lot of faces, for both males and females for a lot of different mod.

Sadly that's all i remember :( Could you guys find it for me please? :)

Hi! So i'm looking for a mod , well it's not actually a mod instead it's a collection of faces. There were a lot of faces, for both males and females for a lot of different mod.

Sadly that's all i remember :( Could you guys find it for me please? :)

Dude you have to give me more details :D