Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey guys! :)

Im looking for a lore friendly Archer/Ranger/Marksman/Hunter like armor for a female character...

Lost the mod after setting up windows again..

It looks a lot like the Ranger armor in the omegrad99 armor compliation on the nexus...

Im pretty lost looking for this, clicked through a number of sites on the nexus but didnt found anything :(

Mfg

Anachi

One such as this?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7184

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any spell mods that would be useful for a mage assassin? Perhaps something I could use to lure the target away from a populated area. Or maybe a spell that would compel an NPC to drink poison that I reverse-pickpocketed on them. It would also be handy to have spells I could start using around skill level 25, so I can start role playing the character early on.

...Or maybe a spell that would compel an NPC to drink poison that I reverse-pickpocketed on them.

I know that the pickpocket perk tree includes a perk that allows you to poison someone by reverse-pickpocketing them. I've never tried it so I don't know how well it works. The apocalypse spell package has some really intersting spells that you might like, I think.

hello to everybody. i am matt. i need a big help from someone very expert in skyrim modding and with a lot of patient. let me say that is my first time

i approach to modding world. following the suggestions of my friend , i start downloading many mods but after a lot of downloading i realize i could meet

the following troubles:

1 installation. while i was downloading the mods i never red the installation infos. the first time i did, i realized that the procedures was very difficults

(rename file, copy, paste, edit enb ini. ecc.) my question is: do i have to follow these instructions manually or nexus manager will do this for me automaticly?

2 after i download all these mods i understood that many of them could be not compatible each other. actualy i m not able to paste the screenshots of my

nexus mods here, but could be someone so kind to help me on selecting the mods i can keep and whatelse i have to delete? i could send the screenshots

by email.

i hope to not be so much assumptive. please some one help....i ll be very gratefull

hello to everybody. i am matt. i need a big help from someone very expert in skyrim modding and with a lot of patient. let me say that is my first time

i approach to modding world. following the suggestions of my friend , i start downloading many mods but after a lot of downloading i realize i could meet

the following troubles:

1 installation. while i was downloading the mods i never red the installation infos. the first time i did, i realized that the procedures was very difficults

(rename file, copy, paste, edit enb ini. ecc.) my question is: do i have to follow these instructions manually or nexus manager will do this for me automaticly?

2 after i download all these mods i understood that many of them could be not compatible each other. actualy i m not able to paste the screenshots of my

nexus mods here, but could be someone so kind to help me on selecting the mods i can keep and whatelse i have to delete? i could send the screenshots

by email.

i hope to not be so much assumptive. please some one help....i ll be very gratefull

As far as compatability goes, as long as you do not have two separate mods that alter the same set of clothing/armor/weapons and the way that they are distributed, you should be okay. Mods that alter the same world space as other mods can cause issues, like a mod that changes the interior of a house or city. Just back up your saves and practice common sense. Always read the description of the mod you intend to download.

You might actually have better luck searching for answers on other threads as this thread is intended for individuals searching for a specific mod or a mod with specific criteria. Take some extra time to search the forums for a more relevant topic thread.

Edited by oOlaquerheadOo

I was using a mod that adds a bunch of different eyes and all was well until I downloaded Dawnguard. I went vampire side and now my eyes have changed and I cannot change them back with the showracemenu command. If some one knows of / could make a mod that lets you change your eyes as the vampire lord I would appreciate it. I don't care about my transformed eyes I just want them back to normal in my untransformed state.

the following troubles:

by email.

As far as compatability goes, as long as you do not have two separate mods that alter the same set of clothing/armor/weapons and the way that they are distributed, you should be okay. Mods that alter the same world space as other mods can cause issues, like a mod that changes the interior of a house or city. Just back up your saves and practice common sense. Always read the description of the mod you intend to download.

You might actually have better luck searching for answers on other threads as this thread is intended for individuals searching for a specific mod or a mod with specific criteria. Take some extra time to search the forums for a more relevant topic thread.

"Extra time" should be also taken to install mods slowly and individually. Install a mod and play for a good amount of time (1 to 2 hours) to be sure it doesn't cause problems. Pay close attention to how frequently the mod is updated because new Skyrim patches can break things. Read a mod's comments to see how much support is given by the author and to get insight on what problems may arise. I use the NMM and BOSS, but I've also stated making backups of my Skyrim folder so I can restore to previous known 'working' builds. Keep a saved game of points before any addition of a mod or tweak.

Right Guys, I have been busy for a while, you know the annoying real life problems. :)

If I didn't answer you, it is because I am not fully sure if I have the right answer or simply don't know it.

Sooooo here we go :)

@escribner86

1, I would try ASIS and then wait so Wars In Skyrim to come back.

2, I would ask the UFO author Flokii

Did you try the Automatic Variants?

@Domkavosh

New version of ASIS is out. Test that. It is working flawlessly for me. You can also wait for the Wars In Skyrim.

@Heedicalking

Are you using UFO?

@Rosestorm

You can try Infinite Weapon charge I have never tested that, but there is a easily achievable way if you know how without the mods. See

@HailoQ

To make the game more challenging I did install these mods in this order:

Adventurers and Travelers

Bellyaches New Dragon Species and Ohdaviing Replacer

Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords

Deadly Dragons

ASIS (Set it up without the AI tweaks)

Duel combat realism

Also it will be worth to keep an eye on the Wars In Skyrim

Immersive Armors

DragonBone weapons

The rest is up to you.

@Alex61821

upermodel Skyrim II - Beautifies ALL Female NPCs UPDATED

@EmhyrTyl

Shenk Thievery Overhaul

@tm2dragon

CBBE has a fix for that on optional files, have a look there again.

Also there is Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

and UFO in combination with Convenient Horses

@ultralars

Everyone get inside

@N1rhz

Sorry pal there is no fix for that to my knowledge

@Pushkatu

Try searching not the full word but just "Dwe" or "Dwa" it will make difference ;)

@mrbisshie

Combat music Fix

@ Daventry

Update ASIS and rebuild your Skyrock patch for the enemies, but for the ingrediences there is no help yet.

@KorinOo

Armor Disguises

@oOlaquerheadOo

I haven't seen it here on nexus yet

@AuruanaValoria1

Cooking Recipes Pack

@Anachi

Scout Armor

@Redeyesandlonghair

Casual bow animation and here is review by

@Gigantibyte

It is called reversed pickpoketing. If you are good at pickpoketing you can put the poison into npcs inventory and they will use the poison automatically. A friend of mine is making a mods with poison and stuff. Keep an eye on it.

the following troubles:

by email.

I would recommend to do some research before you'll continue.

Also a reinstall of the game would be helpful, because from now on you will be using Nexus Mod Manager or Wrye Bash to manage your mods. Or both of them but that is for more experienced people modders you are about 2-3 day from there :) You can search for forum that will explain how to makethen work together later.

Have a look on this it is Skyrim Mod Sanctuary by Gopher he will teach you basics how to install mods, what to be aware of etc.

For every mod that you install make sure that you ALWAYS read the full description, the mod authors usually tell you about everything that has to be done before you can go ahead and install their mods.

And last but not least some education about how to mod wouldn't hurt. Modding can be very frustrating or very rewarding experience if you make you research and think before you do :)

Good luck :)