Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that fixes the alchemy ingredients vendorlists to include ingredients not currently on them:

Missing ingredients:

Bear Claws

Beehive Husk

Blue Dartwing

Eye of Sabre Cat

Honeycomb

Human Flesh (There are arguments this shouldn't be included)

Large Antlers

Mudcrab Chitin

Orange Dartwings

Pearl

Powdered Mammoth Tusk

Sabre Cat Tooth

Small Antlers

Small Pearl

Torchbug Thorax

Wisp Wrappings

(List posted here for later reference if such a mod doesn't exist and one has to be requested.)

I'm looking for a mod that lets me end Beast Form. I don't want to loot as a werewolf or a toggle, but I'm tired of waiting 10 minutes or so every time I go on a killing spree. I already have a mod that changes werewolves a bit, now I just need an 'Off Button'. Anyone know of one, or throw one together? Edited by JurisEst

Kinda late but thanks for pointing me in the direction of that mod I asked about before! :) I've been looking around for a while for something like this, what I'm interested in is the chainmail texture on the body... I'm not a fan of super skimpy armors, and unfortunately for me there is a ton of those on here! It's a shame because the pieces that are there are usually very nice, so having something like this would really help me out!

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2573978-1344902201.jpg

I thought I saw a mod once that fixed the female bow draw animation (where the fingers weren't past the actual bowstring). Does it actually exist, or was it my mind playing tricks on me? :P

I currently have amazing follower tweaks installed and i have the option to turn one of my followers to a vampire, but i dont like the way my follower looked i thought my follower would look more like Serana (the daughter of the vampire lord).

http://justforgamer....2/07/SERENA.png

Anyone know a mod that only changes the eyes like that once you turned them.

Also looking for a mod that makes the world have more colour but the only mods i found was ENB mods witch i dont like and lighting mods also not my favorite.

Hi,i'm looking for the hd retexture pack that mixed 2k texture with others covering a lot of texture replaced.Is not long since i saw it for the first time.What was its name?