Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod which stops dragons from performing their finisher move unless you're at a certain percentage of health or even stop it completely? SO many times I've quit in rage when I attack a dragon from the tail then I am teleported to third person perspective in front of the dragons head instead of at the tail and eaten in a single move.

It's no kill moves!

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I enchanting or smithing I can see the list of all items in my bag and if I want put an enchantement on my sword it's very difficult because I have 10 different sword and I never remember the name of mine ... is there a mod for highlight items I have equiped ? ..

(Sorry i have created a new thread about this but i wasn't know about this one)

Hey. I wanna ask you if there is a mod which removes the clouds from the world map, because I have seen people with a clear map and the clouds are really annoying.

here you go:http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=253

Aww but I like the player kill moves, they only seem to happen when the enemy has little health left I don't wanna remove them, just the I-kill-you-no-matter-how-much-health-you-have dragon ones.

Hey. I wanna ask you if there is a mod which removes the clouds from the world map, because I have seen people with a clear map and the clouds are really annoying.

here you go:http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=253

Aww but I like the player kill moves, they only seem to happen when the enemy has little health left I don't wanna remove them, just the I-kill-you-no-matter-how-much-health-you-have dragon ones.

Sorry i haven'y understood.As far as i know there's nothing like what u describe...this will raise the odds of using a kill move...My link

ok is there a mod that adds a "nordic" or "viking" helmet like the one in Mount and Blade ( similar to the real helmets vikings used ), and also is there a "involuntary werewolf transformation" mod out there somewhere ? thanks a lot.

Hi!

Is There a mod for making days longer? I've noticed that in Skyrim a minute goes by about every second. This makes the days and nights very short! You look away for but a couple minutes and bam! it's been a couple hours in Skyrim time.

If there was a mod or console command that made time more realistic that would be awesome!

On techpowerup.com there was a post in one of their threads that said "there is a mod that changes the time scale, for sure - it's on the nexus, i don't remember the name but it should be easy to find." I''m hoping this is still true because days are just way too short in-game!