Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I currently have amazing follower tweaks installed and i have the option to turn one of my followers to a vampire, but i dont like the way my follower looked i thought my follower would look more like Serana (the daughter of the vampire lord).

http://justforgamer....2/07/SERENA.png

Anyone know a mod that only changes the eyes like that once you turned them.

Also looking for a mod that makes the world have more colour but the only mods i found was ENB mods witch i dont like and lighting mods also not my favorite.

I'm not sure about the eyes, but here is a good color mod! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13049 I personally love this one :)

Hi,i'm looking for the hd retexture pack that mixed 2k texture with others covering a lot of texture replaced.Is not long since i saw it for the first time.What was its name?

Maybe it was this one? o: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20801

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a mod which improves the textures of the weapons with in the game..

I've seen a several, but nothing has really caught my eye.. Anyone mind pointing me to a good one :)

There was a mod somewhere, I dunno if it was here or on Steam, but it was an alternate start mod. You go through the normal intro, but you wake up on the ground in the execution area after the dragon attacks. You get a free ride to anywhere with the horse thats scampering around.

Could someone please find that for me?

And looking back a page, I would actually like to know where this set is too:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2573978-1344902201.jpg

Edit: I guess the altered beginning mod is dead on Steam, so I will just use the other one from here, but I would still like to know about this pic above.

Edited by kitsuneshoujo

Greetings.

I'm looking for a mod that would change how NPCs level (making the world more static) and more importantly would change loots, so that glass, ebony, etc equipments doesn't appear around the game much or at all.

I'm sure I ran int something like that recenty, but I can't find it again - and it's not Unleveled World or Skyrim Deleveled.

I would be really thankfull for any suggestions, thanks!

EDIT: To simplify, I'd like to have a Skyrim where everything is from wood, iron, leather and steel, apart from rare occasions and places where it fits (ie. Thalmor = elven) despite my level.

Edited by elvinkun

And looking back a page, I would actually like to know where this set is too:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2573978-1344902201.jpg

Edit: I guess the altered beginning mod is dead on Steam, so I will just use the other one from here, but I would still like to know about this pic above.

Looks to me like it is just inside the keep in Markarth. I could be wrong but that's the first place that came to mind.

Now for my question:

I'm looking for a follower mod that allows me to tell the followers how to behave in combat. I'm so sick of them moving in front of me and getting shot in the arse and yelling at me for hitting them when they are the ones who crossed in front of my already released arrow. I want to be able to tell them to stick with ranged combat and stay behind me unless attacked by melee or I switch to melee. I'd also like to tell them not to attack when I'm in stealth mode unless attacked first. Ruins my sniping shots if my first arrow only wounded rather than killed.

Telling them to wait in a certain spot doesn't help cause if the combat comes within range they'll forget about waiting there and charge in. Beside if I keep telling them to wait, what's the point in having a follower anyway.

Lydia was my first follower on this most recent game. So far she's been my only follower and I left her floating face up in Smugglers Den several levels ago cause she didn't just walk in front of my arrows once she did it several times. I mourned for her but I was like you earned this, I'm not reloading just for you to do it again.

Making followers essential isn't an option, makes it difficult to sacrifice someone to Boethia or to occasionally upgrade the ebony blade....

Any suggestions?

Greetings.

I'm looking for a mod that would change how NPCs level (making the world more static) and more importantly would change loots, so that glass, ebony, etc equipments doesn't appear around the game much or at all.

I'm sure I ran int something like that recenty, but I can't find it again - and it's not Unleveled World or Skyrim Deleveled.

I would be really thankfull for any suggestions, thanks!

EDIT: To simplify, I'd like to have a Skyrim where everything is from wood, iron, leather and steel, apart from rare occasions and places where it fits (ie. Thalmor = elven) despite my level.

Check out Economics of Skyrim. It changes the availability of items in shops especially when regionalized. It doesn't affect NPC's levels or what they have only the shops but it may be of interest for what you are trying to achieve....