Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I don't know f this is the right place to ask this.. but does anyone know if there is a fix for that irritating noise that seems to get stuck on mages? It's that static noise they make with spells and it doesn't always go away even if they are dead.

Doesn't exist yet to my knowledge. Due to the way Skyrim magic effects works you would have to edit all spell impact effects to replace/remove these sounds. Sorry

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know f this is the right place to ask this.. but does anyone know if there is a fix for that irritating noise that seems to get stuck on mages? It's that static noise they make with spells and it doesn't always go away even if they are dead.

Doesn't exist yet to my knowledge. Due to the way Skyrim magic effects works you would have to edit all spell impact effects to replace/remove these sounds. Sorry

I suspected as much but thought I'd ask. Thanks for the quick reply.

Hi detectives, i'm looking for a mod that change user interface like "SkyUI" but that not require SKSE :D

tnx :D

Does not exist :) Why not SKSE?

because after dawnguard, my skyrim crash every 2 - 5 minutes, i never had a more long playtime after installed downguard, i found the elder scroll but my patience goes away... after unlimited try, reinstall, lowering config, disabling effect, deactivation of mods, i understand what need to do, so i said good bye to my char 80 lev,reinstalled l skyrim, and ply "vanilla" more as possible, only with cbbe, pretty face and remodelled armor! no mod, no better, only game, but standard menu are really a plague.... so i remembered about an old mod that make a similar (not so perfect) menu like skyui (i used long time ago, december 2011 if i'm not wrong) that not require skse... and if continue to crash i kill my skyrim directory forever q.q

Looking very similar to the Mod "Categorized Favorites Menu", I knew that with the addition of DLC dawnguard this Mod is incompatible'd like a mod like that.

I don't understand the question. Are you looking for the set up compatible with dawnguard? For the Categorised Favorites Menu or are you looking for a mod similar to that?

I am looking for a mod like because the author has not done more alive, and then the Mod is incompatible with Patch 1.7.

I do not know if this mod can be used with any method, I do not know.

Hi detectives, i'm looking for a mod that change user interface like "SkyUI" but that not require SKSE :D

tnx :D

Does not exist :) Why not SKSE?

because after dawnguard, my skyrim crash every 2 - 5 minutes, i never had a more long playtime after installed downguard, i found the elder scroll but my patience goes away... after unlimited try, reinstall, lowering config, disabling effect, deactivation of mods, i understand what need to do, so i said good bye to my char 80 lev,reinstalled l skyrim, and ply "vanilla" more as possible, only with cbbe, pretty face and remodelled armor! no mod, no better, only game, but standard menu are really a plague.... so i remembered about an old mod that make a similar (not so perfect) menu like skyui (i used long time ago, december 2011 if i'm not wrong) that not require skse... and if continue to crash i kill my skyrim directory forever q.q

Wooow, dude I am really sorry but I would put hand into fire for SKSE. That is the only think that works as it should. Although I always wait to about a week after the SKSE is out so any bugs are Ironed out.

Later D13

Also I came across some issues with QD inventory in past so be careful ;)

Looking very similar to the Mod "Categorized Favorites Menu", I knew that with the addition of DLC dawnguard this Mod is incompatible'd like a mod like that.

I don't understand the question. Are you looking for the set up compatible with dawnguard? For the Categorised Favorites Menu or are you looking for a mod similar to that?

I am looking for a mod like because the author has not done more alive, and then the Mod is incompatible with Patch 1.7.

I do not know if this mod can be used with any method, I do not know.

What are you talking about? I am using it and I have that latest Skyrim patch and the Dawnguard DLC dude. Just download and install the Categorized Favorites Menu by favmenumodder and then install one of the latest dawguard compatibility patches example this or this I haven't tested that one, cause I am using my own made config so if you don't like that one let me know and I'll sent you mine :)

I'm looking for a mod that's compatible with Brehanin's Better Vampires that would allow me to be a vampire and join the Dawnguard. Is there any such thing? I don't care if it's a spell or power or just a script change for the Dawnguard members. I want to be Blade... well, sorta.

EDIT:

Nevermind, guys! Didn't dig deep enough the first time. Sorry.

Join The Dawnguard As A Vampire - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21932

Maybe it'll help some one else!

Edited by Ganit