Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am searching for a save of an character, or you can just find that image on nexus and send me a link (I tried to find it, I searched everywhere but with no success).

If you dont find it, find a mods included in it.

I will greatly appreciate if you find the image on nexus and then send me it.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for my bad English

EDIT: I found the pose

If it is on some banned site, PM me

I added a link in case someone would want the hair or the pose.

Pose here

Hair here

EDIT2: Found it

Edited by stepanjuroska

I'm looking for a mod, that will stop the clock when using the enchanter. I like to tinker with settings and more often than not my potions will wear off before I'm done. It's simply annoying. If there is no such thing, then a mod, that enforces a one item per potion policy, could be an alternative. Thx for any hint in advance.

I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to both be a vampire and join the Dawnguard. I want to roleplay as sort of a Blade character.

Does anyone know of a way? I like Belua and Brehanin's mods, but don't know if what I'd like is possible.

Looking for a mod that makes the combat harder, without being hardcore and super hard if you understand what I mean by that

I'm playing master difficulty and I just tear enemies to shreds, it's just too damn easy, I want opponents to actually be dangerous

There's deadly dragons, but that just affects dragons, not the rest of the enemies in the game

Looking for a mod that makes the combat harder, without being hardcore and super hard if you understand what I mean by that

I'm playing master difficulty and I just tear enemies to shreds, it's just too damn easy, I want opponents to actually be dangerous

There's deadly dragons, but that just affects dragons, not the rest of the enemies in the game

You could always try Skyrim Redone (SkyRE). You'd have to start a new character but it's well worth it (in my subjective opinion) and it's definitely more challenging.

SkyRe: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9286

Edited by Ganit