Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a mod, that will stop the clock when using the enchanter. I like to tinker with settings and more often than not my potions will wear off before I'm done. It's simply annoying. If there is no such thing, then a mod, that enforces a one item per potion policy, could be an alternative. Thx for any hint in advance.

Longer lasting crafting potions

Thank you, sir. I had asked on Belua's page if that ability "Suma Forma Mortalis" would cover it since it SEEMS like it's a race change but I didn't get an answer. This works much more smoothly anyway!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going thru old posts in this thread (looking for something I'd seen before) when I ran across this one

I didn't see an answer and I'm very curious myself if there is one.

I've seen that comment before I have not answered that because I was doing some digging anyway I didn't see anything like it yet.

Now I may be wrong but I believe this is due the race and is Skyrim original bug as it is using same skeleton for all the races. If you make it work for your race it will be messed up for all the others. Plus god know what will go wrong if we will start to mess with skeleton. ;)

Hi There

Don't know if this has been asked.

One of the true egocentric joys of Oblivion was hitting the auto-walk button and panning around my character, veiwing all the aesthetic details from the side and front as my character walks.

Is there any mod that allows me to do this with Skyrim?

Thanks in advance

Any help is really appreciated

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20433

im in love with it too! :D

Is there a mod other than the Leveler's Tower that adds weapon racks and display opportunities which are preassigned to certain items? I really liked the Leveler's Tower, especially the display room, but since this mod is rather a convenient cheating device than an actual player home, I'm still looking for a lore-friendly cabin, house, cottage, castle, or other residence for my character to live in.

Hi guys. I am looking for some nice player home mods, for different type of characters - stealth, hunter, evil, necromancer, mage, warrior, barbarian etc... I'd like them to be lore friendly, humble abodes in most cases.

Farmhouse-like maybe, or small sized manors with crafting facilities. No overpowered stuff, no servants, no merchants and stuff like that. No huge, empty castles, keeps or massive houses with lots of rooms.

I browsed the relevant Nexus' category, but without installing all those mods its hard to tell really what's nice. Some advice or recommendations are most welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi guys. I am looking for some nice player home mods, for different type of characters - stealth, hunter, evil, necromancer, mage, warrior, barbarian etc... I'd like them to be lore friendly, humble abodes in most cases.

Farmhouse-like maybe, or small sized manors with crafting facilities. No overpowered stuff, no servants, no merchants and stuff like that. No huge, empty castles, keeps or massive houses with lots of rooms.

I browsed the relevant Nexus' category, but without installing all those mods its hard to tell really what's nice. Some advice or recommendations are most welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks!

I've been using Dragon Falls Manor and Riverside Lodge and I think they would fit your purposes, although neither of them is limited to a certain type of character. However, both have crafting facilities and really aren't overpowered or anything like that.

You could also try to Build Your Own Home, it's quite easy and you can customize it to your liking.

What was this mod called? The one where you could smelt pots, cogs, swords or armor to raw materiel and level up your Smithing skill?

I'm also looking for a mod that will make hours pass slower, in-game hour is about 12 minutes or so, I'd like to change that value...

I'm using a game pad to play. When I change my key settings, the UI does not recognize it. For example it will say "Y - favorite", but because I swapped the functions of the Y and X keys, I actually have to press X to favorite.

I thought I saw something that fixed this, but for the life of me I can't find it again. Any leads?

I'm using a game pad to play. When I change my key settings, the UI does not recognize it. For example it will say "Y - favorite", but because I swapped the functions of the Y and X keys, I actually have to press X to favorite.

I thought I saw something that fixed this, but for the life of me I can't find it again. Any leads?

I believe you are talking about this, but I am not sure if that will help you my friend.