Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where to find a talos armor mod for the xbox 360?

LOL get out of here and back to your casual land

Don't be a jerk.

OP, console modding isn't supported on the Nexus because the companies don't want it happening, and helping someone do it could get people banned. Sorry, we can't help you.

Quote "Is there a mod that gives Serana a horse to ride? She only seems to be half compatible with UFO"

Yes ; Convenient Horses and it is completely compatible with UFO and has many user friendly features.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14950

Now I have a question - some time ago I came across a mod that corrected the wings on the Monarch Butterfly mesh.

As it stands in the vanilla game the Monarch's wings are inverted,I have tried flipping the texture by 180 degrees doesn't look right as the wings are still clearly up side down.I have tried searching the Nexus several times but to no avail.

To be clear- I am only looking for this correction - I don't want extra bugs a la 101 Bugs.

So,does any body know the mod I need?

But it's a Mod, where this opens the face? Because I have tried to do it but my character is always with her mouth closed, I always wanted a Mod where the character changes expression.

Well the Puppeteer mod has expressions but I think they only work on male characters.

You can do this...

1. Whilst in 3rd person mode (not tfc/tfc 1) open the console and select your character.

2. Type: say 142b0 (you can also do 142b1, 142b2, 142b3, 142b4, 142b5.

3. Use tfc 1 at the right moment to freeze the action.

Alright.... Im looking for a few things

A mod that improves the items that bandits wear... I don't want something that buffs bandit stats outside of their items or puts them full armor sets all the time, (unless they the bandit leader. That actually makes sense.) I just want to see bandits with mix and match armor.... I'm just tired of all the bandits running around with fur, or studded armor. Also they are bandits, shouldn't they, i don't know look the part.

Second I'm looking for a mod that is compatible with the ACE mod set that combines lockpicking and pickpocketing skill trees together. Either that or a way to get more perks without cheating, I want it to require me to do something, like oh hey i just picked 100 pockets so now i get a perk point, or hey i just killed 100 guys with sneak attacks so i get a perk point, maybe even something like trading soul gems for perks.

A mod that turns the thieves guild area, meaning the ragged flagon and the cistern into one area, I hate all the load screens there.

Edited by TacoRogue

are there any mods? about altar(give back evil,good presence from oblivion you cant pray for gods with evul char) , effect( you cant kill ghost with simple sword)?

and etc.

So anyone knows gameplay mods to fix them?

Huh skyrim is hardly console game.

Hi guys

I remem early Jan when I first played skyrim, I kept coming across people on forums asking if there was a way to enchant an item with same enchantment twice, like on its both slots after you get the perk "extra effect". I have yet to find a mod that does that, has any of you happen upon such a mod yet?

I woud love it if, for example, I could make a necklace with two "resist fire" on it to beat the in-game "Necklace of the Firewalker".

Thx for any info in advance! :thumbsup: