Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making my first post for this.

I figure someone has to have done this, but all of my searches have been futile: I'm looking for a mod that allows me to attack, block, and cast spells while jumping or falling. I don't need fancy animations, or custom kill cams (although that would be awesome), I just don't want to be paralyzed from the waist up whenever my feet aren't touching the ground! It seems so simple, I couldn't possibly be the only person who wants this, right? Does it exist or should make a post in the mod request forum? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Hello, Buddah.

This mod: Brelyna Maryon Facelift (Skyrim Nexus mod id# 18869), has been apparently removed from the site, and I'm wondering why. It's sad, because it gave Brelyna (my character's very lovely wife) one of the cutest :whistling::wub: faces of all.....to MY taste at least.

I still have the mod on my HDD, so no concerns there, except I'm suddenly worried now: :ohdear:

I innocently offered, but have NOT yet given this file to another member, but if I'm correct, I just found out that I could easily be BANNED for something like that....am I right? :unsure:

If so, I will immediately give that other member your "heads-up" on this situation, so they'll know exactly why I can't offer it. Is that cool? 8)

thanks and kind regards, AmadanBezerk

Edited by AmadanBezerk

I just got skyrim as a gift from some friends but awhile back I saw a youtube video of some sweet armor type mods and This one really caught my eye. I don't really know how to explain it too well but it was kinda like plate mail with angel wings don't think thats enough but I can't find the video to get a picture of it.

is there a mod for skyrim like formID finder/refscope in oblivion

This is mod detectives for Skyrim my friend maybe go to the Mod Detectives in Oblivion? Good Luck

i mean there was a mod for oblivion but i want it fro skyrim is there any for skyrim?

You know you can just open console and type in help xxx where xxx is the think you are looking for right?

or something like this?

I think u misunderstood what i wanned: i wanne know if there is a mod that tels me the thing i'm looking at i would want to know of what mod it would be then, i want a mod that tells me from what mod a object or item is