Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this image on Google a while back, I can tell it's from a game from the a little clipping with the hair. I was looking threw armors for Skyrim when I found it. I'm not sure if it is for Skyrim, because the scenery doesn't look familiar. On the description it said something about Gun Blade or something like that. Any help would be much appreciated, it's been driving me crazy trying to find out anything about it, I also can't find the image again on Google.

I recently deleted the Ambience Music Overhaul mod but today I tried to re-download it and it seems it has been removed. Why? Could some1 PM me where to find it again? Thanks in advance. Edited by nikpav

I recently deleted the Ambience Music Overhaul mod but today I tried to re-download it and it seems it has been removed. Why? Could some1 PM me where to find it again? Thanks in advance.

Possibly the author hid it until he can get it updated as I hear it has problems with the newest patch.

Fantasy Music Overhaul is billed as being "similar to AMO" according to it's author.

I recently deleted the Ambience Music Overhaul mod but today I tried to re-download it and it seems it has been removed. Why? Could some1 PM me where to find it again? Thanks in advance.

Possibly the author hid it until he can get it updated as I hear it has problems with the newest patch.

Fantasy Music Overhaul is billed as being "similar to AMO" according to it's author.

Ah, well I'll just wait till he reupload it then the FMO is too un-lore for me :)

Hi everyone,

I thought of 2 mods that I thought I would like to have, but since I am having trouble figuring out good keywords to search for them, I decided to gather courage and ask here (this is my first post here; Nexus' community is awesome <3).

1. I am all for immersion, that's how I really enjoy this game. I play with headphones on, no enemies shown on compass, no health bars on enemies, no location markers, no fast travel, realistic needs, dark nights, that kind of thing. Because of this, I don't really like the fact that the music changes automatically when hostile enemies are around: I prefer being paranoid of noises in the dark, and to get the s*** scared out of me when an axe-wielding bandit appears from nowhere shouting on my ear. On the other hand, I do like Skyrim soundtrack, so I don't really want to switch the music off, but I don't want to get warnings through music either. Usually I resort to having the soundtrack CDs play on the background, but I would prefer it much more if the music still were location-based. My question thus is: Is there any mod out there that prevents the music from changing during combat? If not, how difficult do you think it would be to make one, could a newbie like me do it?

Edit: In case anyone is interested, I found this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4548

2. This one is more straightforward: I would like to know if there is a mod that prevents time from stopping altogether when reading a book or picking a lock, just like using the arcane enchanter does, for example. Like that, I could for instance read some of the books while I wait for the sunrise, or just to have my mana regenerate in order to transmute some iron ore into gold, or something like that. It would also add the thrill of picking locks under the pressure of being discovered, or the pressing danger of an approaching enemy, etc. Is there any such mod? And again, if there is none, do you think it would be possible for me to get my hands dirty and try to do it myself?

Sorry for the lengthy post!

Edited by kymmenen