Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I am looking for a Mod that will make it so that the world is more static. The AI is the same level in different areas and the world doesn't level with you, because whenever i leave the main quest for a while and come into a nord burial site filled with Dauger Wrights that obviously were not there before it really breaks the immersion

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a Mod that will make it so that the world is more static. The AI is the same level in different areas and the world doesn't level with you, because whenever i leave the main quest for a while and come into a nord burial site filled with Dauger Wrights that obviously were not there before it really breaks the immersion

hey hossain,

The feature you are looking for comes in a mod that I haven't tried it out myself yet, and it comes together with many other overhauls, but it sounds interesting and you might want to check it out:

Requiem - The Oldschool Rolelaying Overhaul (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19281)

Relevant to static world:

"- Almost every leveled aspect of the game world is now static:

° Enemies and Allies no longer are leveled (except for followers at the moment) - you'll find any enemy the game has to offer from level one on - it's now only based on chance and location what you may find in the land of Skyrim

° Items are no longer generated based on the players level (this includes merchants wares, random loot and much more). You can find everything in the world, though the higher the quality, the rarer the item

° All quest rewards are no longer dependant on your level

° The amount of leveled locks has been reduced

° The damage traps deal is no longer based on your level. It's always lethal, now"

If you try it out, please let me know what your thoughts on it are.

Hi there, I am looking for a few armor mods that I really love but can't find anywhere on the nexus, if anyone can help with a link for any of them I will apreciate it very much :)

1)The first one

2)The second one

3)The third one

4)The fourth one.

5)The fifth one, another shot with it.

6)The sixth one(the one on the right)

If anyone can also point out what cloaks and tatooes they are using and also any other modes used to achieve the final result it would be great.

Any info is much apreciated.

All the pictures are by VictoriaG

hey hossain,

The feature you are looking for comes in a mod that I haven't tried it out myself yet, and it comes together with many other overhauls, but it sounds interesting and you might want to check it out:

Requiem - The Oldschool Rolelaying Overhaul (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19281)

Relevant to static world:

"- Almost every leveled aspect of the game world is now static:

° Enemies and Allies no longer are leveled (except for followers at the moment) - you'll find any enemy the game has to offer from level one on - it's now only based on chance and location what you may find in the land of Skyrim

° Items are no longer generated based on the players level (this includes merchants wares, random loot and much more). You can find everything in the world, though the higher the quality, the rarer the item

° All quest rewards are no longer dependant on your level

° The amount of leveled locks has been reduced

° The damage traps deal is no longer based on your level. It's always lethal, now"

If you try it out, please let me know what your thoughts on it are.

I'm reading it a TBH I'm not looking for a major overhaul that makes combat near impossible, I'm just looking for more static world.

Hi there, I am looking for a few armor mods that I really love but can't find anywhere on the nexus, if anyone can help with a link for any of them I will apreciate it very much :)

1)The first one

2)The second one

3)The third one

4)The fourth one.

If anyone can also point out what cloaks and tatooes they are using and also any other modes used to achieve the final result it would be great.

1) Ashara princes of the wood

2) same of above

3) ashara outfit (i'm not sure)

4) lustmod vampire

5) don't know :( but i think something from the witcher)

6) dreamburrow princess of the wood retexture

1)The first one

2)The second one

3)The third one

4)The fourth one.

2) same of above

4) lustmod vampire

Thank you very much :)

I am still looking for the third and fifth one, also if anyone knows what cloaks/capes they are using and if there is any other mod in place in those pictures, like one that would allow hair to be vissible with a hood, or if they are just wigs.

I'm currently looking for a mod that allows me to temporarily enchant my unenchanted sword with spell effects like fire, ice, sun... that sort of thing. I know SkyRe adds it in the alteration family which is absolutely perfect for my alteration/restoration based spellsword I'm currently using, but I'm not using SkyRe of course, nor can I with the current character and mods I use. Is there a separate mod out there that achieves the same effect? I've had no luck searching so far and I'm really trying to not use destruction at all on the character for the sake of keeping it interesting.

1)The first one

2)The second one

3)The third one

4)The fourth one.

2) same of above

4) lustmod vampire

Thank you very much :)

I am still looking for the third and fifth one, also if anyone knows what cloaks/capes they are using and if there is any other mod in place in those pictures, like one that would allow hair to be vissible with a hood, or if they are just wigs.

The third is the Ashara outfit and probably some personal modifications done by Vicky but that is the basis

The fifth one I think is

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25832

Also this won't show your real hair but are nice hoods with hair

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28147