Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Wondering if there are any mods that pertain to these:

A.) Allow for multiple shouts to be used at the same time, like a combo-shout. Thinking of using Odahviing and Durnehviir at the same time!?

B.) Add Buff effects for active powers. I like the buffed look (like in MMOs such as lineage II/ aion / wow / d3 etc..)

C.) If someone could place me in the direction of the item menu mods (better organization and sorting) that would be much appreciated!

d.) Is there a mod that adds more gore? I'd like to able to pull off more decapitations and maybe a limb or two here or there.

-Thanks in advance

Ok So i found a glimpse at what I'm looking for with option B. This guy uses them for his flying mod (another mod I was looking for)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15775

http://youtu.be/m5SCJiqlhi8?t=3m36s

Can anyone point me in the direction to the stand-alone files of these effects [granted they exist]?

Edited by liangchi

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everybody,

is there a mod to show enhanced weapons more realistic?.... i mean to see the enhancement permantly for example like in Dragon Age. (see attachment....i hope its possible to see it)

Edited by Riksha

Being that there's not a 'Mod Psychics' thread here and the official forums has become a bag of dicks, let me throw this out there and see if I get any bites...

I'm looking for a mod that adds some kind of trophy drop from the named Dragons. Anything from an actual usable item like a dagger or necklace made from their fangs to a house decoration (mounting Sahloknir's head in your Hearthfire Trophy Room? Hnnnngk so gurd). Anything, just something. ;;

One night I was up late looking for mods and I came across a really interesting mod but I don't remember much about it. I thought it was for werewolves but after searching all the werewolf mods I could find I didn't find anything. Anyway the thing I remember from the mod is it added a sense of smell ability or something which you could use to track enemies. However you had to be careful because enemies like wolves could also track your scent. I remember on the mod page there was a video showing a pack of wolves tracking the player and coming to attack her. I know this is pretty vague but that is all I remember, hopefully someone can figure this out.

-Edit- nvm I figured it out, nature of the beast II

Edited by docmadhouse