Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/3563-2-1323794259.jpg

I do not know if I'm wrong section / topic, but then I find this lip, taken from the Coverwoman Mod, but I really do not find it right.

If this is what coverwoman Mod is Look 1 - 2 - 3? I use Imperial maybe is another Race?

I believe that's a Nord.

Coverwoman Look? 1 2 3?

It's Look 4:No Make-up (about th race this seem to have woodelf headmesh,but not the ears!

There is a link to use the elf of the woods without long ears?

Razor444:There is a link to use the elf of the woods without long ears?

My link

This is race mixing.I suppose it doesen't change ears,but you can use woodelves with Nort face textures.

The only ay i Know for change ears is: UNPACK (with something like Fallout mod manager) THE BSA PACKAGES,but I'm not able to use (and i've never tried) fallout mod manager or tools like those.

If you can open them ( not something too hard to do,since you only have to follow the instruction with FOMOD

you shoud use Human Ears (imperial,nord,breton,redguard) Meshes and put it in the elf ears folder (Make a copy of elven ear mesh,so u can came back).And for the textures use the one suits better.

Otherwise start a new topc in SKYRIM MOD REQUEST!

Have a good skyrim day!

Edited by zzjay

Hello...I am looking for a mod that darkens the outside environment at night, plus looking for a mod that darkens dungeons.

Use the advanced search feature

enter "darker night" in the description field

press search

profit.

:thumbsup:

Hi there,

i'm looking for a mod that enables you to name the potions you create, something like the "F" key when enchanting an object.

Bonus-->the name lasts from a potion to the next when you create a dozen ( no retyping)

Bonus -->the potions stack properly

Extra Bonus--> you can choose the colour and the size of the flask

I hope there is an Alchimist God .