Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

need a mod that makes a ressurection scroll or spell

also is there a mod that me level beyond 81 but does not let my skill go beyond 100?

Well with the latest patch for Skyrim they add the Legendary system. It makes it so that once you raise a skill to lvl 100 you can "reset it" back to 15 and continue leveling it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a destruction mod, that if i used a flame spell to kill someone the corpse would look burnt, with shock the corpse would twitch and have lightning running across him and with frost the corpse would be incased in ice. I've tried my best but just can't find it again! Any kind soul that knows what im talking about?

I used to have a destruction mod, that if i used a flame spell to kill someone the corpse would look burnt, with shock the corpse would twitch and have lightning running across him and with frost the corpse would be incased in ice. I've tried my best but just can't find it again! Any kind soul that knows what im talking about?

You're thinking of Deadly Mutilations by lamer1000. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31944

I used to have a mod that added arcane enchanter tables to blackmiths (like Warmaiden's and the Skyforge), but they've disappeared and I might have removed the wrong mod for that to happen. Does anyone know which mod adds that feature?

You're thinking of Deadly Mutilations by lamer1000. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31944

Thanks!

Is there a mod that allows gold to be placed as an item, or stored in a chest. I just got a mod that adds a small weight to gold so I imagine once I get rich it can be pretty encumbering. And I don't like the idea of a character carrying around thousands of gold. I want to put it in a chest in my house.

Is there a mod like this for skyrim?

Is there a mod that allows gold to be placed as an item, or stored in a chest. I just got a mod that adds a small weight to gold so I imagine once I get rich it can be pretty encumbering. And I don't like the idea of a character carrying around thousands of gold. I want to put it in a chest in my house.

...I'm pretty sure this is already a feature in the vanilla game.

You can't drop gold but you should be able to place it in containers just fine. You can find it among your misc items.

need a mod that makes a ressurection scroll or spell

also is there a mod that me level beyond 81 but does not let my skill go beyond 100?

Well with the latest patch for Skyrim they add the Legendary system. It makes it so that once you raise a skill to lvl 100 you can "reset it" back to 15 and continue leveling it.

I'm searching for an alternative because I hate it

...I'm pretty sure this is already a feature in the vanilla game.

You can't drop gold but you should be able to place it in containers just fine. You can find it among your misc items.

really? Thats where I thought that would be. I'll look again lol!