Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

DeadShadow777, on 08 Apr 2013 - 08:47, said:

Hi, is anyone know a Mage robe replacer that doesnt skimpy? I mean a simple mage robe replacer for CBBE body

thank you!

Use the UNPB armor optional files from re placers by Exeter for the moment until Calliente will fix her armors and other things. Uninstall CBBE armors and clothes. Install the files you need from Exeter and go for the UNPB versions and then reinstall the CBBE armors after that. The UNPB armors and files are compatible with CBBE curvy but most of them do not support bodyslide :(

This is only temporary solution until Calliente finishes her work. I am afraid it is very difficult if not impossible to replace CBBE armors and clothes cause they are soooo good :)

Or try the The Art of Magicka by Zonzai and Kalell but I haven't tested that one. And some of the robes are no supported. Your choice.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the UNPB armor optional files from re placers by Exeter for the moment until Calliente will fix her armors and other things. Uninstall CBBE armors and clothes. Install the files you need from Exeter and go for the UNPB versions and then reinstall the CBBE armors after that. The UNPB armors and files are compatible with CBBE curvy but most of them do not support bodyslide :(

This is only temporary solution until Calliente finishes her work. I am afraid it is very difficult if not impossible to replace CBBE armors and clothes cause they are soooo good :smile:

Or try the The Art of Magicka by Zonzai and Kalell but I haven't tested that one. And some of the robes are no supported. Your choice.

oh wait, Caliente is currently working on that? well, I will wait then

I thought no one thinked about it :D

thank you!

how about this hair? :biggrin:

only have the one angle, though...

http://i.imgur.com/I9khZH9.jpg

I've a few similar, but without seeing the front I couldn't say for sure where it could be from.

Maybe it could be in SG Hair Pack.

Please do not provide direct links to websites that contained ripped content or expicitly adult content or adult advertizements. If found they will be removed. Thank you.~Lisnpuppy

Is there a mod that actually makes Alduin a difficult boss battle

Also any mods that fix bugs in the boss battle with Miraak?

Deadly dragons will turn every dragon combat into a fight for your life. I am playing on Legendary and on DD insane mod and with my alchemy, enchanting (fortify damage), armor, archery and one handed swords maxed out I am have real difficulties to live. Put on top of it the Dragon Combat overhaul and the game becomes unplayable or super awesome :biggrin:

As for the Miraak battle Try the new version from the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch in case that wont help you now you will have to wait until these guys or Bethesba will fix it.

Thanks, what about a mod that fixes bugs with the fight with Miraak?

Hey does anyone know of a mod that adjusts how close weapons on your back are to your body? I am using the dual sheath redux mod, and by extension the skeleton it is compatible with. I think this may be a skeleton issue and therefore not fixable without breaking the dual sheath redux mod, still worth asking right?

To be clear, the weapons are a little bit too far off the PC body and NPC bodies for my taste.

Hey does anyone know of a mod that adjusts how close weapons on your back are to your body? I am using the dual sheath redux mod, and by extension the skeleton it is compatible with. I think this may be a skeleton issue and therefore not fixable without breaking the dual sheath redux mod, still worth asking right?

To be clear, the weapons are a little bit too far off the PC body and NPC bodies for my taste.

You can only have one skeleton, and that issue comes from the skeleton, so unless you find a mod that fixes the issues and has a fixed version of the exact skeleton you need for the other mod you are using, then you likely can't fix it. If you know how, you should be able to edit the skeleton yourself though?

how about this hair? :biggrin:

only have the one angle, though...

http://i.imgur.com/I9khZH9.jpg

I've a few similar, but without seeing the front I couldn't say for sure where it could be from.

Maybe it could be in SG Hair Pack.

It's hair #8 from the female-only pack on Apachii SkyHair.

Reasking because no one ever found it.

Is there a mod that lets you right books/notes IN GAME? I do not care about the 'notebook' mod that lets you make your own book in game, but you have to EXIT the game and launch some other program to use. I want to be able to jot down some notes in game so I can go back and check what I wrote later. I mostly want this so I don't have to right it out on a piece of paper IRL when I need very specific bits of dwemer scrap to make mod-add items back at the forge.