Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a tool a little bit ago that let you customize your hud (outside of game I believe), changing things like what was shown, if compass showed undiscovered locations, enemies, etc.

I dont want something like iHUD or minimal hud that only lets you turn the compass completely on or off, but I cant seem to find this tool again and I'd love if someone could help me, seeing as it seemed like exactly what I want/need right now seeing as I just want to be able to customize the compass and have it not show undiscovered locations and not show enemy locations, but not permanently ruin things.

Thanks if you guys can help.

In IHUD that I am using, you can turn everything off or on what ever you can think of.

Also I think I remember a tool like you have described but the installation and custom options changes were pain the mod is gone. I don't remember the name. if you wish to change position of the hud I would recommend to wait for Gopher as he has that in his To do list or you can try Less Intrusive HUD II by Crashnburn ;)

Does if allow you to only turn off some parts of the compass rather than the whole thing?

Like, what I want is it to only show discovered locations and directions, no quest markers, no undiscovered locations

Can you do that with iHUD? What I've seen is you either get compass on with everything, or off completely

Edited by Soulsbane96

Speaking of HUD, I took a look at iHUD but I didn't see anything - I play without the compass, but that means I don't get a shout meter. Is there any mod out there that adds one separate from the compass, like the active effects from SkyUI? I'm using that one now, but I haven't spotted any kind of shout meter. Does SkyUI actually have one I've missed?

Edited by Jokerine

Is there a mod that adds a spell to levitate and a spell that allows you to teleport places, but requires some sort of tribute? And a mod that increases the amount of souls one can contain within the Black Star?

Edited by UDK450

Is there a mod that adds a spell to levitate and a spell that allows you to teleport places, but requires some sort of tribute? And a mod that increases the amount of souls one can contain within the Black Star?

Levitate Revamped by Magistrate and no any tempering with Black Azuras script resulted in problems to my knowledge. Bethesda coding restrictions.