Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello. Have been looking for a mod that makes NPC (conjurer NPCs, perhaps also vampires) to learn Twin Souls perk.

Feels a bit unfair, and also a bit unchallenging to fight conjurer which only able to summon one thrall. Meanwhile I could easily summon severals of them. Is such a mod available?

---

Also is there a mod to raise level cap of necromancy spells (raise zombie, reanimate corpse, revenant, dead thrall, etc)? I have found More Powerful Necromancy: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1374/ But I'm not sure if it is going to work with Skyrim 1.8 since the mod is pretty old.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Unit076

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there everyone,

I've been looking for a mod that adjusts the order of the crafting lists, putting things you can make at the top while the greyed out things you can't are at the bottom. I don't want the things I can't make to dissapear because I want to occasionally see what I'll need to get to make it, but with all the mods that add new things to craft scrolling down a long list every time is irritating.

Hi all! First off, Buddah, I've been following your threads since Oblivion and I've always found them extremely helpful. You've always helped me in the Oblivion threads and now I need your help here :). I'm looking for a mod that gives you a standalone Nightingale Cape, as in it's it's own piece of apparel that can be equipped and not interfere with any other armor that's being worn.

Thanks to everyone and anyone who helps out!

Hi, i have been looking for this particular mod for a looong time now and it's starting to annoy me.

This mod basically allows you to enchant weapons for a period of time with spells. (I don't mean permanent weapon enchantments or anything, if i recall correctly it enchants your weapons for 180 seconds.)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28648/ And i do not mean this mod, the one i'm looking for enchants with Fire/Frost/Lightning.

Kia ora

I vaguley remember hearing/reading about a mod (Ithink it's a mod anyway) that

had a book you kept in you inventory and when you opened it it gave you all the

cell data about where you are etc. This I thought would be great for me to use to

check area's in a new worldspace I'm making so I wouls know just what cell I needed to go

to to edit or check out what I had edited etc

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone! I need help does anybody know which "mod" of this one the best for mountains cuz they replace some files of each others and by screens cant find best one ---->>> Better Rocks and Mountains - UV Tweaks only-2906-v1-5, No stretching Full-26126-2-1, SMIM v1-43-8655-1-43

Start wil Smim that improves the meshes and then it is only a matter of taste. Good luck :)

I've been looking for something like an equipable demon/devil tail, but it has eluded me for a while. You'd think with all the succubus mods out there that one would exist already. Have I overlooked something? :P

Hello Friend :)

I am sorry to report I haven't seen any mods like that yet :(

There is a request for it though but I would recommend to make your own ;)