Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Anyone know of any CBBE Mods with separate or modular pants/shorts/skirts/trousers for female characters? I've been searching around but the only mods with modular pants are UNP mods and they don't work well on CBBE bodies.

I believe this option is available only for the UNP body I am afraid :(

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any CBBE Mods with separate or modular pants/shorts/skirts/trousers for female characters? I've been searching around but the only mods with modular pants are UNP mods and they don't work well on CBBE bodies.

I believe this option is available only for the UNP body I am afraid :(

I have seen some skirts or pants for CBBE, but they have always been a custom shape or weight and will clip through most other CBBE sets.

I guess the demand for pants on the CBBE body is just too low for people to bother with it. =(

Is there a mod that overhauls just the achemy table UI? I'm looking for something that changes... umm... How to put this? You know how, when you mix two ingredients and nothing is created, both items get deselected? I'm looking for something to keep that from happening. When I'm just mixing stuff to see what does & doesn't work and I've got a butt-load of ingredients, the scrolling up & down the list gets a tad monotonous.

Oh. And Darkangel13? I did that SKSE.ini thing and now I'm getting weird texture glitches like this:

And it's not just NPCs; it's anything & everything. I went into the Whiterun Hall of the Dead and nearly everything was yellow. And sometimes, video doesn't seem to load at all. I'll go through a door and it will be black, but I can hear NPCs talking. Is this to be expected for a while until all the dead scripts are cleared out?

Edited by whoden

Hello!

Does anyone know of a mod that completely removes all Location markers from your world map?

I'm going for a more "immersive" feel for my map, and I don't want any of the locations revealed.

(Note - I am NOT referring to QUEST markers or to my compass. When I open my map, I want to see the graphic of the map *only*, and none of the selectable locations I have visited.)

If no mod exists, would anyone know of a command line or something in the .ini which would do this?

Thanks!