Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

You think about The Ambience Music Overhaul - music replacement - by chrizXz. User chizXz was banned for trolling see forum here I guess If you really want that mod you can still find it on the net but I would use the Sound Propagation Overhaul by rohverK now.

I would also install the Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting - Audio by JJC71 and the Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons by Cliffworms, Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds by Cliffworms, Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization by Cliffworms make sure you get the compatibility patches as well.

thanks a lot. I just wanted to know what happened since in general I don't see many files who just disappear out of the face of the nexus like that

I mean, I saw files get "disabled" can't download/comment/view but in most cases the thread itself in the forums is retained.

on another note, is there any "crime"/"guard"/"surrender" mod that gives a second or third chance to surrender when player's health is low and the guards are uterly destroying the player who ... just happened to kill a deadly dragon but hit a guard in the process ?...

I found it very difficult to surrender in some situations and given my setup, the guards are no joke

Edited by whismerhill

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I am looking for a mod that automaticly adds perks once you get required skill. But the thing is I need a mod I used to have, since I have my old saves. Mod name in game launcher is Qskillperkcksrim. Hope someone knows it. Thanks

hey guys. im looking for a cooking mod that used to be on the site, or at least i used to be able to find it and i cant now. it added a LOT of new recipies to the game, much more that the "cooking expanded" mod that i can currently find. i really liked to use it as an alternative to alchemy for healing and whatnot as it didnt cost any skill upgrades. if i remember correctly it had to be installed manually if thats any help finding it. the name was something like "cooking expanded" but thats not the right one. any help in locating it would be appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read.

I am looking for a mod that fixes the glowing rapids and smoke and such at night. I've finally found a decent lighting mod, but it does nothing for smoke, snow, rapids, etc. they all glow bright white in the dark.

I am looking for a mod that fixes the glowing rapids and smoke and such at night. I've finally found a decent lighting mod, but it does nothing for smoke, snow, rapids, etc. they all glow bright white in the dark.

depending on the lighting mod you use, will depend the mod you can use to remove the smoke, Lighting mod tend to be picky as to what mods can be compatible with them

hey guys. im looking for a cooking mod that used to be on the site, or at least i used to be able to find it and i cant now. it added a LOT of new recipies to the game, much more that the "cooking expanded" mod that i can currently find. i really liked to use it as an alternative to alchemy for healing and whatnot as it didnt cost any skill upgrades. if i remember correctly it had to be installed manually if thats any help finding it. the name was something like "cooking expanded" but thats not the right one. any help in locating it would be appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read.

Well you can try any of these and see if one of them are the one u are looking for.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5877/? This is an overhaul of cooking,drink and recipes, make food more useful

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5816/? Babbette, This one have new recipes that are hard to make and give you decent buffs

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1409/? Cooking Expanded. By what i got from your post, this one isnt the one u were looking for

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13608/? Ecpanded Village. This mod also expand on the cooking and recipes and evolved in time to expand towns even further

Btw mod detective sry If i seen intrusive, just let me know ;)

Lil question : a while ago I downloaded a file from here which was "Ambiance Music Overhaul"

I never got around to installing it :P

now I searched for this on google & stumble upon "file does not exist in our database" or something like that

I tried searching the forums too, and I'm a bit stumped, what happened to this file ?

to add to the mystery the author is unknown to me as there is no readme inside the archives -_-

If the mod you are looking for doesn't exist anymore, you might want to try Psyrim, it is a music overhaul I've grown to really love. It doesn't fit the original music of the game, but it actually fits skyrim surprisingly well. If you are a fan of very soft, smooth 'psychedelic' sounding music, you may want to give it a try! ^_^

A dwonloaded a mod form nexus some time ago called "Skyrim Particle Patch" that does this, but upon searching for it on the site, I failed to find it. =[

You think about The Ambience Music Overhaul - music replacement - by chrizXz. User chizXz was banned for trolling see forum here I guess If you really want that mod you can still find it on the net but I would use the Sound Propagation Overhaul by rohverK now.

I would also install the Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting - Audio by JJC71 and the Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons by Cliffworms, Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds by Cliffworms, Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization by Cliffworms make sure you get the compatibility patches as well.

thanks a lot. I just wanted to know what happened since in general I don't see many files who just disappear out of the face of the nexus like that

I mean, I saw files get "disabled" can't download/comment/view but in most cases the thread itself in the forums is retained.

on another note, is there any "crime"/"guard"/"surrender" mod that gives a second or third chance to surrender when player's health is low and the guards are uterly destroying the player who ... just happened to kill a deadly dragon but hit a guard in the process ?...

I found it very difficult to surrender in some situations and given my setup, the guards are no joke

As to the for the guard question the answer is no. It is a good idea though. Create a new post for that. You need a good scripter for that one ;) Good luck.