Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I tried that; it still plays that quest.

Do you want to skip the quest altogether or do you want dragon to start spawning before the quests?

For skipping it i think you can use the console command to do so and make the quest done. \

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod out there that will specifically keep a hotkey not affecting your right or left hand? For example, if I'm a battlemage/spellsword, and I hotkey spells, is there a mod out there that will make it so these hotkeys will specifically equip and unequip these spells for my offhand, instead of removing my sword from my right hand when I try to press the same hotkey twice?

I'd like a mod that cuts the random dragon encounters or drops them entirely. I don't like being annoyed at having to deal with dragons, they're supposed to be epic events! unfortunately they are far too common. Also needs to be compatible with Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Point me in the right direction please! Thanks and sorry for creating a new thread... didn't see this topic.

Is there a mod out there that will specifically keep a hotkey not affecting your right or left hand? For example, if I'm a battlemage/spellsword, and I hotkey spells, is there a mod out there that will make it so these hotkeys will specifically equip and unequip these spells for my offhand, instead of removing my sword from my right hand when I try to press the same hotkey twice?

I think the latest SkyUI does that... Check it out: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863/?

Try "More HotKeys Please". You are able to specify hand options.

Alternatively, try the new SkyUI. Based on Gropher's review, (if i'm not mistaken) you are able to hotkey left/right hand as well.

I'd like a mod that cuts the random dragon encounters or drops them entirely. I don't like being annoyed at having to deal with dragons, they're supposed to be epic events! unfortunately they are far too common. Also needs to be compatible with Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Point me in the right direction please! Thanks and sorry for creating a new thread... didn't see this topic.

No Random Dragons by badboyd22

SkyUI v4.0 by SkyUI Team The SkyUI team has made a HUGE progress in favorites menu with the version 4.0 it is definitely worth to check out :)

There is a video by Gopher here

I ether have or am planning to install a mod that that in it's description suggests unchecking the the official skyrim highres texture packs and adding some lines to the ini file in documents, for the life of me I can't find the mod in question, it also mentioned a better option was to uninstall it and use Skyrim HD - 2K Textures, I am more inclined to go with option 1, as it sounded as it might help with some performance issues and mod conflicts.

Does anyone know what mod this might be? I think it was something to do with lighting but the more I think of it it may have been to do with a body mod I am trying to add to my game.

No Random Dragons by badboyd22

Enhanced Mighty Dragons has plugin options for the time to the next appearance ..as you do kinda need those souls.