Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know if there's a mod to allow Khajiits (mainly PC, but also NPCs wud be nice) to, on wish, run on four legs.

Thank

Here ya go.

I don't use this mod personally though, so I do not know how to correctly install it. Be sure to read the info over carefully.

Thank a lot, much appreciated :)

Since im here, i try again my suffered question:

I need a mod that stops game scaling. I liked Morrowind. I wud like something wich kinda erase leveled lists, both for enemies and items. I saw some, like "Skyrim scaling stopper" but they just put all on a random base.

Id like instead to have encounters related to zones and ambients, and same way that Items and loots are not random not leveled, that they're just where they are.

It was cool to go hunting wolves and such, either it was cool to sneak for 3 hours while exploring an harsh land filled of things that wud kill you with sight, tryng to reach that damn chest where you'd find a precious and unique artifact. That's the style i enjoyed, and i wud like it back.

VERY VERY PLS, help with findin best mod for this, tnx

I would like to know if there's a mod to allow Khajiits (mainly PC, but also NPCs wud be nice) to, on wish, run on four legs.

Thank

Here ya go.

I don't use this mod personally though, so I do not know how to correctly install it. Be sure to read the info over carefully.

Thank a lot, much appreciated :smile:

I need a mod that stops game scaling. I liked Morrowind. I wud like something wich kinda erase leveled lists, both for enemies and items. I saw some, like "Skyrim scaling stopper" but they just put all on a random base.

Id like instead to have encounters related to zones and ambients, and same way that Items and loots are not random not leveled, that they're just where they are.

It was cool to go hunting wolves and such, either it was cool to sneak for 3 hours while exploring an harsh land filled of things that wud kill you with sight, tryng to reach that damn chest where you'd find a precious and unique artifact. That's the style i enjoyed, and i wud like it back.

Try WTF, it's very customizable and you can make it not totally random!

Thank

Here ya go.

Thank a lot, much appreciated :smile:

Try WTF, it's very customizable and you can make it not totally random!

I answered this for someone a few page back

Well there some unleveled mods

ERSO http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26217 have one module that do this

Skyre http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/9286/? Have a module that do this (you can use just the module)

there also this http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/28761/? WTF encounters

That someone was me, thanks :)

I've had a look at these three mods, but I'm not sure they do what I have in mind.

I just found out that I was not right: Not Unleveled World was my favourite one, it was indeed the Scaling Stopper.

Lehcar, you wish for an experience like in Gothic, is that correct?

Hello! This forum here is exactly what I was looking for. Lol.

I was wondering if any of you nice peeps have heard of a mod that lets you clear out ruins, then slowly start building it up into say a fort or something. I like the ones they have now. Building your own home and all. But I like seeing something old and ruined turned into something awesome. Like an abandoned castle you pay to have repaired, build walls, repair buildings so blacksmith and the like can be hired. Asking alot I know, but it is passion. xD

I was wondering if any of you nice peeps have heard of a mod that lets you clear out ruins, then slowly start building it up into say a fort or something. I like the ones they have now. Building your own home and all. But I like seeing something old and ruined turned into something awesome. Like an abandoned castle you pay to have repaired, build walls, repair buildings so blacksmith and the like can be hired. Asking a lot I know, but it is passion. xD

Nchuzzrezar is a good one IMO.

I was wondering if any of you nice peeps have heard of a mod that lets you clear out ruins, then slowly start building it up into say a fort or something. I like the ones they have now. Building your own home and all. But I like seeing something old and ruined turned into something awesome. Like an abandoned castle you pay to have repaired, build walls, repair buildings so blacksmith and the like can be hired. Asking a lot I know, but it is passion. xD

That one is basically exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks alot! If anyone has anymore do tell/share. :)

That one is basically exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks a lot! If anyone has anymore do tell/share. :smile:

A couple others that you might like are DwarvenHaven &... uhh... Lost Eagle Keep, I believe is the name.

Hmm. Legend of the Eagles nest seems... Small and short. DwarvenHaven doesn't really say much about its self. Lol. Looks neat though don't get me wrong. First one you mentioned is better I think so far.