Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey, peeps. I was wondering if anybody knows of a creature mod/enemy mod that would add old-school classic RPG enemies? I'm looking specifically for slimes and mimic chests, maybe bats and imps as well?.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I really want to start a new game, but I have this thing where if I start a new game I don't like to change anything about it (even through adding mods).

Anyway my problem is that I can't find this one hair that I have been looking for forever:

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/2911467-1396718800.jpg
Please help?

So I really want to start a new game, but I have this thing where if I start a new game I don't like to change anything about it (even through adding mods).

Anyway my problem is that I can't find this one hair that I have been looking for forever:

Please help?

It's from Apachii ;))

To get all hairstyles, you have to install all versions, not only the last one... ;))

Does a mod that adds a completely bald hairstyle (not a buzzcut: no hair. At all) exist?

extract and copy this in your Data folder... it will replace male haircut nr. 20... if you want it to replace another haircut, just change the number in these filenames (see below) to anything between 01 and 20...

hair20.nif

hairline20.nif

in your Skyrim\Data\character\character assets\hair\male

in case of any problems - just reply :wink:

Edited by cubedj21

I looking for a mod the improve whiterun, I've tried a couple but none of them really adress my issue.

The main one I have is that whiterun looks so undetalied and bland compared to other cities. Aside from the buildings the whole cities is just one color grass and roads. These picitures show what Im talking about.

http://imgur.com/HZkOunp,77bmE2e,Pm1dONM,P0WMvsu,VUBjafs,Yk3jaqD

The grass when view from more than like 6inches away looks like orange icecream, espcially with how it blends poorly next to roads and structures. It's so jarring I can't stand to step foot in whiterun, every other city looks fine, jus whiterun looks really bland.

I've tried differnt texture mods but none of them really improve the grass unless Im starring right at it beneath my feet. Everytime I leave dragon's reach I am treated to an orange sea of flat grass. I don't really want to get one of the green whiterun mods because then it would look out of place next to the rest of the tundra.

My other issue is how empty and barren whiterun looks compared to other cities. I've tried a few city mods but most either add tiny cosmetics or add a ton of junk that looks out of place and lags me. I'm trying to find a lore freindly Whiterun mod that adds a few buildings to whiterun so it doesn't look so empty but still looks like whiterun.

Please help?

It's from Apachii :wink:)

To get all hairstyles, you have to install all versions, not only the last one... :wink:)

It definitely isn't in apachii, I've been using that since it was first released (all version types).

I still can't find it :,(

Please help?

It's from Apachii :wink:)

To get all hairstyles, you have to install all versions, not only the last one... :wink:)

It definitely isn't in apachii, I've been using that since it was first released (all version types).

I still can't find it :,(

I'll have to check that again... meanwhile you could maybe try to write a PM incl. this picture to VictoriaG and try to ask her about this hairstyle... (advance warning: I'm only about on 80% sure, that this picture comes from her) :D

Hi guys, I'm really happy that I've discovered this site.

I saw a video of a mod that improved one handed combat. Like added new moves and better mechanics or something like that.

I've searched for it but nothing.

If you could find it or something similar I'd be very happy 'cuz I like only playing with a sword and nothing else.

Edited by Proxxyyy