buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know which mods are used here?

I need the face and clothes mod so badly >_>

Outfit is Scarlet Dawn.

Not sure about face texture, but Enhanced Character Edit was probably used for the shape.

Anyone know which mods are used here?

I need the face and clothes mod so badly >_>

Outfit is Scarlet Dawn.

Not sure about face texture, but Enhanced Character Edit was probably used for the shape.

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll try creating face texture in ECE.

Also, Do you know any good ENB configuration? I like the K ENB but unfortunately the modder left nexusmods and his mods left with him.

I'm looking for a mod called The New Arcadia's Cauldron. It was a mod spotlighted by Brodual on YouTube. The mod essentially changes the look of Arcadia's Cauldron, making it look way better. The author did two other mods called The Real Warmaiden, and The Bosmeric Drunken Huntsman, all of which changed how their shops looked.

I have The Real Warmaiden and The Bosmeric Drunken Huntsman, but both of those downloads are gone from my download history.

I tried the link included in the Youtube video for the New Arcadia's Cauldron mod, but I keep getting a page that says the file I'm trying to find is not in the database. Does anyone know what's going on? Can someone please help me find this mod?

This has probably been asked before, but I have spent hours looking through the nexus and on google trying to find this armor. I'm starting to wonder if it even exists or if it's just some fan art. Anyway, the armor is pictured in the thumbnail pic for the youtube video titled, Skyrim Ultra Realistic Graphics part 2. I would post the image if I could figure out how, but the image button up top here isn't working for me.

Any insight would be awesome. Thanks!

Ive spent a good while looking through the nexus for this type of mod but I can't seem to find anything like it anymore.

Is there a mod that adds conjurable Elemental bows to the game? Such as Lightning, Fire, etc but in the same style as summoning the bound bows from the vanilla game? Thanks again!

Guest Messenjah
Hey everyone, I've heard about a mod or a video that featured a human corps slow roasting on a spit over an open fire. Anyone know what mod this is from or where I can find something like this? I have a need for it in a quest.