Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello everyone,

Currently looking for a mod that enables the health of your followers on the HUD like in this picture (as seen on the Requiem mod users pictures) :

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/19281-4-1390167574.jpg

I'm guessing this is MinimalHUD but I just can't figure out how to show the follower health.

Many thanks!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, I am looking for a male Nord/Norse/vikings race with its own skins, so I can make real tattoos skin for it. a male Celtic or Breton race with own skins would equally enable me to make tattoos for them.

I would ideally like to give all the companions tattoos, but I only know how to make textures, I am no good at anything else.

thanx very much! :smile:

edit, body dds skins I mean, not just face changes like many of em have.

Edited by amorphos098

Hey all,

Im looking for a modular perk overhaul.

i heve played SkyRE and Requiem and i liked the perk changes alot.

now i cant stand playing with the vanilla perks xD

and i need the perk mod to be modular so i can also use Lord of the Dead.

Any sugestion is welcome :)

Hello Hello you sexy beasts.

-I require your assistance. I am looking for an armor mod that has a skirt. I am looking for something as close to a pleated skirt (something a school girl or hatsune miku would wear) as possible. Also, there can't be any underwear that comes with that skirt. It is preferred for CBBE model. I am working on a project that involves an panty mod, a green screen and I am looking for a skirt.

-Is there also a mod where you can have wind indoors? I require wind for the green screen room.

Edited by vatiwah

^^ there is a schoolgirl mod, just google it, I had it once, its nice.

I think that one has a thong.

I am looking for a skirt that doesn't have panties or undies. I also tried Amiella, but equiping the skirt removes my own custom panties.

I am looking to make a Vampire Rosario video.

I am looking for a skirt that doesn't have panties or undies. I also tried Amiella, but equiping the skirt removes my own custom panties.

You gonna have them dance like in the intro?

Chu-ru, chu-ru, chu-ru Pa-ya-pa :laugh:

The reason you can't have a pair of panties as well as a skirt is that with the vanilla skeleton, they both are basically the same thing - each uses the same skeleton slot, and you can't have two items in the same slot. OTOH, there are a couple of mods that add a new skeleton, with more slots available (I use the xp32 skeleton: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? ) The only problem is that if you install the skeleton, it won't make a difference until you change which slot a particular clothing item goes to, and if the slot isn't near where you want the item to go, it's not going to look right. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I imagine what you would have to do is open up say... the skirt, and somehow edit its attachment point to coincide with something like a belt attachment, but with the skirt placed where it would be when worn. I don't do CK editing or work with nifskope (or anything else that might be needed to make something like this work), so I have no clue how you might be able to do this, but I'm sure if you ask around, someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck, because I'd actually like to see that video.

Tsukune...

Moka...

Tsukune...

Moka...

:laugh: :laugh:

You gonna have them dance like in the intro?

Chu-ru, chu-ru, chu-ru Pa-ya-pa :laugh:

The reason you can't have a pair of panties as well as a skirt is that with the vanilla skeleton, they both are basically the same thing - each uses the same skeleton slot, and you can't have two items in the same slot. OTOH, there are a couple of mods that add a new skeleton, with more slots available (I use the xp32 skeleton: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? ) The only problem is that if you install the skeleton, it won't make a difference until you change which slot a particular clothing item goes to, and if the slot isn't near where you want the item to go, it's not going to look right. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I imagine what you would have to do is open up say... the skirt, and somehow edit its attachment point to coincide with something like a belt attachment, but with the skirt placed where it would be when worn. I don't do CK editing or work with nifskope (or anything else that might be needed to make something like this work), so I have no clue how you might be able to do this, but I'm sure if you ask around, someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck, because I'd actually like to see that video.

Tsukune...

Moka...

Tsukune...

Moka...

:laugh: :laugh:

It is gonna be a challenge. The hardest part is the panty-less skirt and mimicing the wind indoors.

Hahaha. If it seems to much trouble I might just scrap the skirt idea and do it without the skirt.. Since it is kinda digging into my skyrim mod reviewing making time.

*whores myself https://www.youtube.com/user/VatiWah *