Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

A few weeks ago i installed a mod which gives a permanent plus of (i think) 500 to my carrying weight. This mod was very good, because it does not changed the german names to english. After reinstalling my complete PC i looked for this mod but cannot find it again. Can you help?

I believe you can achieve the same effect using console commands, such as player.setav carryweight 500 or player.modav carryweight 500. You can find more info here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite interesting page: skyrim/console. Thanks for that, but if you would know which mod i am looking for, it would be great

P.S.: Searching really for hours at least i found what i was looking for. It is a part of the mod "Rubber inventory". It was difficult to find, because the description does not explain the possability to lift the maximum of carrying by 500. Only after opening the mod you see different downloads and one is the one i was looking for. Sorry for my english, i am german.

Edited by Doczahni

Hey, I have seen pics of what appears to be a hood down version of the "Mantle of the silver hand" but cannot seem to find which mod it came from. It is basically a black fur cloak with bear arms laying over the shoulders of the character. Thanks to any that help.

Perhaps you can find what you're looking for here? :smile:

Thanks for the link, I think these were what i was seeing.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a mod that makes animals deadlier. Basically, just one that boosts the health and attack damage (I already have SkyTEST for behavior) of bears and Saber Cats

Hi

Can anyone please recommend me a mod or mod collection to rebalance the item economy? A google/nexus search has not turned up what i'm looking for (maybe i'm using the wrong terms?)

What I'm looking for is an experience where magic is rare and valuable.. where buying a spellbook is a great expense or a very lucky drop, where magic items are reasonably rare - not like now where the first bandit i killed had a magic steel armor and after a few levels by the time you get back to town your having trouble finding enough vendors to buy all the items... and where enchanting is extremely resource costly, not just a soulstone... a world where bandits are full of magic, but the bandit keep boss might have one or two.

Basically, I'm looking for magic to be special, not everyday.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by davidklk

g'day folks. I'm looking for a mod that replaces the standard armors with something a bit more reveiling. I don't want anything that's down right rediculas and ends up just making the bottom half of the armor with a belt with tassles but a bit more skin on show would be nice. body model isn't much of a problem cause i'll just change to what ever one fits a mod pack I like.

thanks in advance :)

g'day folks. I'm looking for a mod that replaces the standard armors with something a bit more reveiling. I don't want anything that's down right rediculas and ends up just making the bottom half of the armor with a belt with tassles but a bit more skin on show would be nice. body model isn't much of a problem cause i'll just change to what ever one fits a mod pack I like.

thanks in advance :smile:

Keo's Outfit mod is the only one I know about that does as you describe. The others I've seen are either just basic replacers that cover as much skin as the default outfits do, or ones that turn everything into thongs/chainmail bikinis.

thanks in advance :smile:

Arousing Attire II ( and Arousing Armors: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17772/? might be what you're looking for.