Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

This is more of a case of "Does this exist?",but...

Is there a mod that allows you to become a Lich,that is both compatible with,and viable in a Skyrim Redone environment? I know a Vampire Lord is close,but Vampirism isn't Lichdom.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40607/?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometime ago browsing trough nexus i saw a mod that i cant find anymore :

Basicly it was a mod that added some new spells/powers(they were more like buffs and auras that you cast on your character that has lasting effect) to use with weapons in your hands , so you could combine wielding twohander or a Bow/Crossbow and use some magic , seemed like very interesting mod and i cant find it anymore . Edit : It aint mod that lets you cast all spells without taking your hand space but more like a mod that adds unique spells to use(trough powers menu i guess) while wielding twohanded weapon bow for example

Also maybe somebody knows a mod that allows you to enchant Unique items with a 2nd Enchant after you get 100 Enchanting Perk for 2 Enchants , probably a mod that lets you enchant Unique items with 2 additional enchants would do in worst case anyway

Edited by Atchodas

mmm might be this one tho it looked different the time i saw it but maybe i just forgot and it looked better in my mind probably it is this one, thank you. If anybody knows anything similiar to this (witchhunter spells) that would add Passive buffs or auras to your char that after you do something before battle or in middle of it you recieve a buff or aura , would be nice to see them

Edited by Atchodas

Hey all, I was looking for a mod that makes a minimum level requirement before learning a spell of that school of magic.

An example being: I am a level 35 in destruction, once I am level 40 in destruction, I can learn adept level spells; Trying to learn the spell beforehand will not work.

The only mod I know does this is TOMES: Immersive Spell Learning, but it isn't active and has compatibility issues. I want to know if there is an alternative.

Can't for the life of me find this quest mod!

Description:

The author described it as having mature/adult dialogue. There were two (custom voiced) female characters that followed you and after completing the mod, you could keep them both as followers. During the quest you would hear the two characters carrying a conversation with eachother as they followed you. Pretty sure a follower mod such as UFO was required in order to have both follow you and to actually proceed through the story. I *think* there was supposed to be or maybe already is a part two to this mod?

That's pretty much all I can remember. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about here.

Description:

The author described it as having mature/adult dialogue. There were two (custom voiced) female characters that followed you and after completing the mod, you could keep them both as followers. During the quest you would hear the two characters carrying a conversation with eachother as they followed you. Pretty sure a follower mod such as UFO was required in order to have both follow you and to actually proceed through the story. I *think* there was supposed to be or maybe already is a part two to this mod?

That's pretty much all I can remember. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about here.

Dragon Break - Episode 1?

Description:

Dragon Break - Episode 1?

Yes! That's it, thank you!