Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for any mod that changes the interior walls and floors of Lakeview Manor. I really dislike those textures, especially the horrible floors. I'd like some dark wood in there, or perhaps some stone instead of the clay walls. Almost anything would be an improvement than what we have been given! I'm really disappointed with those homes and I want to make them nicer.

Seems like there is a mod for everything BUT this. But if I am front, please point me in the right direction.

Edited by redprincess79

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone I hope this is a simple find. I'm trying to find the exact armor from this screenshot. The screenshot is from the beloved "immersive armors" mod. Most importantly I need to know what the helmet/mask is. It looks awesome and I cant find it anywhere in the actual mod itself.
http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/19733-3-1390589522.jpg

Hey everyone I hope this is a simple find. I'm trying to find the exact armor from this screenshot. The screenshot is from the beloved "immersive armors" mod. Most importantly I need to know what the helmet/mask is. It looks awesome and I cant find it anywhere in the actual mod itself.

It's the Ritual Armor of Boethiah. I'm pretty sure that it's only available to forge after you have completed Boethiah's quest and become his Champion.