Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifimage.jpgWhat mod is the necklace the girl on the right is wearing from?

i know the mod, as in I've used it before but I cant for the life of me remember what the name of it was

Where's the girl from?

....For research purposes.

A couple of months ago I reinstalled Skyrim, after buying a new PC, and was re-gathering all the mods I used to have. One I can't remember what it is called or if it even still exists. It's not showing in my save's load order so it must not have had an esp. It had options for weapon idles, especially dual wielding idles. I don't think I even have an old screenshot of my character but, when dual wielding two swords, or two daggers, both weapons would be down by the character's sides.

Searching for "weapon idle" in description as well doesn't bring up anything but, I just can't remember the name of the mod, if it's even still around.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? :smile:

I'll just quote myself to say that after some more searching I found a suitable replacement. It's not the mod I was looking for but it has a similar idle. Perhaps even better than what I used to use :)

I'll also use this post to see if anyone remembers an old magic mod. Perhaps it had a name change since I last used it because, you know, I can't find it, lol.

It wasn't anything like a major overhaul but all it did was extend the durations of most, maybe even all spells (maybe just doubled them) as well as increase the levels at which some could be used, such as the raise dead spells could be used on higher level bodies. It didn't add any new spells, though, just edited original ones.

It wasn't Empowered Magic, I tried it and it wasn't familiar at all, let alone the name of it. It wasn't SkyTweak, either. I use that but it wasn't that as I didn't have to 'tweak' anything. It wasn't a mod that needed/had an MCM menu.

When I reinstalled Skyrim a few months ago only one of my old saves was stored in Steam Cloud (or whatever it's called), the last one I used. Not having access to my old hard drive from my old PC makes it a little hard to track down some of the mods I used to use.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifimage.jpgWhat mod is the necklace the girl on the right is wearing from?

i know the mod, as in I've used it before but I cant for the life of me remember what the name of it was

UNP Mashup

Original mod that the necklace came from: Expanded Jewelry Crafting

A couple of months ago I reinstalled Skyrim, after buying a new PC, and was re-gathering all the mods I used to have. One I can't remember what it is called or if it even still exists. It's not showing in my save's load order so it must not have had an esp. It had options for weapon idles, especially dual wielding idles. I don't think I even have an old screenshot of my character but, when dual wielding two swords, or two daggers, both weapons would be down by the character's sides.

Searching for "weapon idle" in description as well doesn't bring up anything but, I just can't remember the name of the mod, if it's even still around.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? :smile:

I'll just quote myself to say that after some more searching I found a suitable replacement. It's not the mod I was looking for but it has a similar idle. Perhaps even better than what I used to use :smile:

Did you try http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

So I am working on a ranger/hunter/archer/sniper class (you get what I'm saying, right?) so basically its just an outdoor long bow using archer I am using quite a few immersive type mods the only thing is I really want a portable storage type device that doesn't seem out of place. I've got my tents, and fires and bandolier bags etc but I don't really have a way to store things I am trying to play the game without investing in a player house. I don't want a follower though since that doesn't really fit my character. I also don't like using horses.

Currently I am doing the "place items in dead body then reanimate" storage thing but thats also out of place.

So I am working on a ranger/hunter/archer/sniper class (you get what I'm saying, right?) so basically its just an outdoor long bow using archer I am using quite a few immersive type mods the only thing is I really want a portable storage type device that doesn't seem out of place. I've got my tents, and fires and bandolier bags etc but I don't really have a way to store things I am trying to play the game without investing in a player house. I don't want a follower though since that doesn't really fit my character. I also don't like using horses.

Currently I am doing the "place items in dead body then reanimate" storage thing but thats also out of place.

Are you looking for something along the lines of a D&D-style bag of holding-type mod? Or something more like a placeable chest? Or do you just want something to increase your carry weight?

Are you looking for something along the lines of a D&D-style bag of holding-type mod? Or something more like a placeable chest? Or do you just want something to increase your carry weight?

More like a placeable chest I suppose. But I wouldn't be opposed to a bag of holding. I have carryweight covered with bandoliers. Heck it doesn't even have to be hunter themed I'd be fine with anything really, could always RP that I got it of some random traveler or won it in a game of poker.

More like a placeable chest I suppose. But I wouldn't be opposed to a bag of holding. I have carryweight covered with bandoliers. Heck it doesn't even have to be hunter themed I'd be fine with anything really, could always RP that I got it of some random traveler or won it in a game of poker.

I'm 90% certain that there's a placeable chest mod; I just can't remember what it's called. However, whle searching for it, I came acrosss this one... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25422/?

Edited by whoden