Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I don't think this mod exists, but I would really like it.

I am looking for a mod that will make the fists of steel perk use the upraded armor rating of gauntlets instead of the base armor rating. I have gauntlets that are up over a hundred but they still only add 15 to my unarmed attack instead of the 100+ it should. If this mod doesn't exist, then where can I learn how to make it?

THIS. I want true Fists of Steel.

Edited by BurninatorMD

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I think someone should clear this up again:

This is not a request thread!

You can ask for mods of which you know that they have been created. Asking for something else won't give you any answers.

On topic: some days ago I saw a mod that was a mash-up of the ancient nord armor (breastplate and pauldrons) and the scaled armor (skirt).

I also know that there was a screenshot of it at the imageshare. Unfortunately I can't find this mod.

If anybody would be up to the task?

Edit:

@ piouspagan: this mod should meet your requirements

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3120

Edited by Cowoner

I see what your saying, it's more about the "principle" of it, using a carriage to get somewhere is more "RPG realistic" than just simply click and your there.

Not much of a difference to me, but hey, to each his own.

But daaaaaaaaamn wouldn't it be sweet to do a STARGATE mod for skyrim!!! With creation kit, is it possible?

I'll try asking again!

-Any mods to adjust dragon encounters? I noticed when playing, even though I am 34 I still mostly find Black/Blood/Frost Dragons, and they never attack in numbers. I know that they don't always, but between the now-puny dragons and not attacking in numbers, I'm getting bored of the dragons.

-Any werewolf mods that aren't retextures?

-I never seem to get finishing moves with the special camera. It has only happened twice in my entire game, save when I'm a werewolf. Any mods to fix this?

There is a console command to increase the chance of finishing moves

set decapitationchance to <0-100>

set killmoverandom to <0-100>

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim%3AConsole