Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello, first off, thanks to all the modders for making Skyrim an excellent game to play. I have given a go at running several mods & all I can say is "WOW!"

What I was looking for was a mod that mades the Dragon Priest armor look available (in cloth, light & heavy). I know I have seen many mods for the Dragon Priest masks, but what I want to find is the actual robes.

Thanks to any who can help.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a request like a lot of the others. Rather, I know I saw a mod that changed all the weapons to use the same iron sword model while texturing them with their appropriate mesh(ala elven, orcish, ebony, etc.) in order to avoid some of the sillier fantasy sword styles. I remember the mod author stating in the description he planned to expand it once the CK came out but I can't find it now. Any help?

Just wondering if there's a been a mod that allows preset armor switching yet? Pressing 1 on the numpad for all your conjuration gear, 2 for destruction gear etc.

Haven't been able to find it listed or by searching this thread here, thanks.

Does anyone know where to find this?

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/2666-1-1323988146.jpg

It's a screenshot in the CBBE picture section of a user. But the text doesn't tell the name of the lingerie. (It's a screenshot of CBBE "never-nude".)