⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Can anybody pinpoint a good horror/dark fantasy themed ENB preset? So it would really create dangerous and scary atmosphere. I tried Noir - Fogborn but it wasn't exactly what I want(too much red in evening). SkyRealism Gothic was better but sunny days still too happy. For now I use bleak enb but even it's too far from what I needed

I use Skyrim Flora Overhaul with Dark fantasy overhaul, AoS, Immersive sound, Honored dead and ELFX

I know this is late but I just found this in another thread earlier. It looks like it has a preset called "Dead Light" that makes sunlight less cheerful. The other presets may be to your liking too. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64716/?

Add: Actually, I looked at the Lovecraft preset and it could be the thing you're looking for, although the other options are rather great too.

Edited by Laereal

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I've been looking high and low for a mod that adds ice cream. Such as milkshakes, sundaes, and the like.

Does any such thing exist?

I only know of Jas Better Food's 9 Divines Ice Cream (scroll to the bottom of the page for the food list) and an ice cream popcicle sword mod.

Edit: Oh wait, this mod might have it? Ice cream churns should produce ice cream, right? Or they could be using it as static clutter.

Edited by Laereal

Could you find a mod that adds much more marriageable vanilla characters to the game? Many people in Skyrim would be great to marry, but I can't seem to find a mod for it, and when I do, it's for one character or for modded characters.

So, I want a mod that:

-Makes more vanilla characters marriageable

-doesn't add modded characters

-doesn't add Adult content

If you could find one (or if anyone could make one :blush: ), that would be great, thanks :laugh:

Could you find a mod that adds much more marriageable vanilla characters to the game? Many people in Skyrim would be great to marry, but I can't seem to find a mod for it, and when I do, it's for one character or for modded characters.

So, I want a mod that:

-Makes more vanilla characters marriageable

-doesn't add modded characters

-doesn't add Adult content

If you could find one (or if anyone could make one :blush: ), that would be great, thanks :laugh:

Here ya go: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52156/?

Also, look at the recommended mods on the main page as they should help you as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, time to make my own request.

Does anyone know of a retexture mod for Hearthfire ovens? I just switched to an ENB not too long ago and a lot of things look great, but looking at my oven makes me sad at how low-res it is. Would be nice to get something for it.

Edited by Laereal

Anybody know of a mod for more realistic snow effects—even something close to vanilla—that can overwrite Climates of Tamriel? I like CoT but can't stand the giant, blotchy snowflakes, they're ruining my screenshots. If I could just disable CoT snow that would be great, but I can't figure out a way...

Tried installing Quality Snowflakes HD but it didn't change anything, maybe bc it was only a texture replacer? I'm still pretty new to modding, idk...

Any help is appreciated!! :D

Question: Does anyone happen to know of a mod in which it either A - Get's rid of most magic, leaving only the basics such as fireball, etc, and increases their strength, or B - Get's rid of magic all together. Thank you very much.

iv been trying to find, for a while now, a sword that has a lot of jewels on the hilt (diamonds, sapphires, rubies, garnets, that kinda thing) with the sword itself being kinda decorative but still practical. not necessarily something you would find in Warcraft but a regular/possibly vanilla sword fancied up a bit. kinda like a circlet for a hilt, that kinda deal. golden blade or hilt or i dont know, something that a very wealthy, greedy, materialistic warrior would have. does anything like that exist anywhere?

Edited by thunderwolf86