Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i was wondering if there is a mod that lets you change your characters physical appeareance mid game, kind of like the initial character selection

Welcome to Skyrim Mods!

You use racemenu for that, read the instructions *CAREFULLY*

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

By default you can go to console with the ~ key and type "showracemenu"

This brings up your initial character selection. If you change the race mid-game, you might lose stats or so I heard.

Whats the best looking or highest def building and farmhouse interior texture mod. Im using Farmhouse and Villages Vanilla Based HD Textures at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions for a more complete or better replacement?

Vivid Landscapes - Orc and Farmhouses have 4k textures and parallax available, though it's up to your taste if you like the style of the textures. aMidianBorn Farmhouse, AOF Farmhouse and Real Wood Textures - Farmhouse also look rather promising.

Hi i was wondering if there is a mod that lets you change your characters physical appeareance mid game, kind of like the initial character selection

Welcome to Skyrim Mods!

You use racemenu for that, read the instructions *CAREFULLY*

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

By default you can go to console with the ~ key and type "showracemenu"

This brings up your initial character selection. If you change the race mid-game, you might lose stats or so I heard.

Excuse me, would you happen to know what the above coat, scarf, and mask are? I had it last year, and completely forgot the name (New computer, have to get all the mods again.)