Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Does anyone know of a mod that during the main quest if you didn't start the civil war and you have to negotiate a temporary truce and you can tell Ulfric and Tulias there will be no bargaining for cities or whatever because that's not why you called the temporary truce meeting? That's ridiculous of Bethesda to force the civil war into that meeting in that way if the player wants nothing to do with it.

You can use my "Not So Fast - Main Quest" mod to entirely bypass that idiotic meeting but I don't know of any that alter it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of a mod that during the main quest if you didn't start the civil war and you have to negotiate a temporary truce and you can tell Ulfric and Tulias there will be no bargaining for cities or whatever because that's not why you called the temporary truce meeting? That's ridiculous of Bethesda to force the civil war into that meeting in that way if the player wants nothing to do with it.

You can use my "Not So Fast - Main Quest" mod to entirely bypass that idiotic meeting but I don't know of any that alter it.

you know there is a mod just like that that i've seen it on youtube that adds conditions to missions and to join guilds like the thieves or dark brotherhood like sneak and lockpicking and other skill

any one knows it?

you know there is a mod just like that that i've seen it on youtube that adds conditions to missions and to join guilds like the thieves or dark brotherhood like sneak and lockpicking and other skill

any one knows it?

I use mods by kryptopyr that do most of those things. Timing is Everything, The Choice is Yours, Thieves Guild Requirements, etc.

any one knows it?

I use mods by kryptopyr that do most of those things. Timing is Everything, The Choice is Yours, Thieves Guild Requirements, etc.

tnx anon, already found them, just forgot to report back

master of disguise mod

any one?

Prys the forum tome away from the Drugar Lord's hands....brushes off the cobwebs and blows the dust off...cough....cough... smells a little mildew. Oh well. Lets see if we can communicate with the dead, shall we.

I am trying to find a shield mod that would go well with the Tera Armor sets, or at least some of them. Any fantasy shiled mods out there? I'm coming up empty.

I keep seeing them pop up all over the place in peoples screenshots, but have never been able to track them down for the life of me. If any of you folks here would happen to know what mod I can find any of the following necklaces in I'd be very appreciative! :smile:

Necklace one. (Talos amulet, not the Tsun-choker-thingy.)
Necklace two.

Necklace three. (Same amulet as the second necklace, but with a different chain.)

this is gonna sound really stupid, but i can't find the mod that stops NPCs from talking to me whenever i pass next to them!

any one know it?

No NPC Greetings

I use the "Reduced Distance" version and it suffices to keep me from wanting to kill everyone.

tnx m8 found it :)

Hi i've been looking for a mod that changes combat animation for quarterstaff to make it look like Monk attack style. plz help

Way of the Monk - Unarmed Overhaul by Woverdude

it's mostly unarmed combat animation, but i really want a staff combat animation like aang's tho :(