Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hopefully this is the right thread. I found a follower who has some epic teeth, and I'm wondering if those are a mod or a mesh strictly for her?

http://modimages.dysintropi.me/index.php/Third-Party-Mod-Screenshots/Jinpachiro-Bonapart/Kaassi/LyuazlA

A playable Saber race would be awesome. Even if it is just an item that makes them saber. Can someone help?

They were made specifically for that character.

They just an equipped item though but they should fit most female khajiit.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I´m looking for a custom player home suitable for a guild of information-seekers (spies, librarians, scientists, oracles, etc.) created with Sokco´s Guild Starter Mod, but I can´t find one that really fits.

It should have the following:

A) Enough bookshelves for potentially all books in the game and some from mods

B) It should be large enough to "work" as a Guild Headquarter

C) It should, from a role-player perspective, fit the theme (Scribe-room, secret rooms, laboratory, shrine for an oracle, etc), but this isn´t as important as the other two.

Any recommendations?

I hope this is the right place to ask...

:confused:

Edited by ChaoticDrakon

Hopefully this is the right thread. I found a follower who has some epic teeth, and I'm wondering if those are a mod or a mesh strictly for her?

http://modimages.dysintropi.me/index.php/Third-Party-Mod-Screenshots/Jinpachiro-Bonapart/Kaassi/LyuazlA

A playable Saber race would be awesome. Even if it is just an item that makes them saber. Can someone help?

They were made specifically for that character.

They just an equipped item though but they should fit most female khajiit.

So then the item isn't anywhere for download? Hmm alright.

Hi everyone,

I'm posting here hoping to get a few opinions on mod selection.

I played Skyrim only a little bit back when it first came out, never got through the first few hours or so, and I recently decided to go back to it when I put my new PC together. Since I have some pretty decend hardware in it now (2G 960 GTX, 8G RAM, Intel i7), it was suggested to me that I take a look at some mods to enhance the experience.

While I was completely blown away by the sheer size of the available mod, I'm having some difficulty narrowing things down, specifically for textures, hair, face, and body.

Since I've never actually done a full play through of the game, for personal reasons I want to try and focus on mods that enhance (rather than replace) the vanilla assets as much as possible.

I've already tried several different ENB's and decided that I like RealVision the best. I've also been looking a lot at:

-Superior Lore-Friendly Hair

-Windsong Skyrim character Overhaul

-Inhabitants of Skyrim

-RS Children Overhaul

The problem I'm having, to point at something like Beautiful Followers, is that while that mod is amazing to look at, it's too much of a departure from how the NPC's look now. They don't look like the characters I'm familiar with. They look like porcelain dolls-- basically entirely different people. This is opposed to Inhabitants of Skyrim, where the author specifically tried to make the NPC's look as similar to their old look as possible.

I'm wondering what other texture replacers might be out there that would better suit my needs, as well as any other suggestions for making the game look as incredible as possible. Ideally I'd like to stick with just the original game assets, but I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

I played Skyrim only a little bit back when it first came out, never got through the first few hours or so, and I recently decided to go back to it when I put my new PC together. Since I have some pretty decend hardware in it now (2G 960 GTX, 8G RAM, Intel i7), it was suggested to me that I take a look at some mods to enhance the experience.

While I was completely blown away by the sheer size of the available mod, I'm having some difficulty narrowing things down, specifically for textures, hair, face, and body.

Since I've never actually done a full play through of the game, for personal reasons I want to try and focus on mods that enhance (rather than replace) the vanilla assets as much as possible.

I've already tried several different ENB's and decided that I like RealVision the best. I've also been looking a lot at:

-Inhabitants of Skyrim

-RS Children Overhaul

The problem I'm having, to point at something like Beautiful Followers, is that while that mod is amazing to look at, it's too much of a departure from how the NPC's look now. They don't look like the characters I'm familiar with. They look like porcelain dolls-- basically entirely different people. This is opposed to Inhabitants of Skyrim, where the author specifically tried to make the NPC's look as similar to their old look as possible.

I'm wondering what other texture replacers might be out there that would better suit my needs, as well as any other suggestions for making the game look as incredible as possible. Ideally I'd like to stick with just the original game assets, but I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

this forum isnt for suggestions but for finding mods that you know exist but cant find. go create a thread in the Skyrim Mod Talk forum with this instead.

Is there a mod that enables different types of transformations?

I'm not sure that's what I'm looking for, though, sorry for not being able to explain properly.

What I'm trying to achieve here is my Khajit follower to transform into a Werecat, while my own character ( and every other NPC able to transform ) would retain its Werewolf transformation.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

-Inhabitants of Skyrim

-RS Children Overhaul

Thank you in advance.

My personal favourite is Mature Skin diffusemaps (*.dds files) with Women of Skyrim normalmaps (*_n.dds files), but you can also use other combinations with mods like Real Girls Realistic Body Texture (for both diffuse and normalmaps) or True Daughters of Skyrim (diffusemaps).

Unfortunately the Mature Skin gallery hasn't updated pictures of players using just the diffusemaps (they were removed for whatever reason; googling "Mature Skin Skyrim" should give you a better idea of possibilities with it), it might scare people into thinking it'll make their characters look older than they might want. I'd just want to say that you should try it out, see how you like it. :smile:

Edited by Laereal