Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod (it'd likely be a simple one) that replaces the special snowflake 'Pure-blooded Vampire eyes' (basically, the yellowish non-glowing eyes that Valerica, Serana, and Harkon use) with the eyes that all the other vampires in the game use (the glowing amber, iris-less eyes)?

If not, then maybe I can replace it myself? I just can't find the damn filename of the pureblood vampire eyes.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having trouble uncovering a mod (If it is publicly available) that enables the player to acquire a "Wearable Chaurus".

I am creating a "Lord of Insects" style character and I came upon THIS Tumblr post that shows what I am looking for.

If you do have any idea of a mod and know where I can get said mod, then I would appreciate the details.

Edited by broku599

Is there a mod (it'd likely be a simple one) that replaces the special snowflake 'Pure-blooded Vampire eyes' (basically, the yellowish non-glowing eyes that Valerica, Serana, and Harkon use) with the eyes that all the other vampires in the game use (the glowing amber, iris-less eyes)?

If not, then maybe I can replace it myself? I just can't find the damn filename of the pureblood vampire eyes.

I have managed to find THIS mod that as the description says, replaces the vanilla vampire eyes. The screenshots seem to show Serana, Valerica and members of Court Volkihar with the modded eyes.

If you were looking to give the royal vampires the vanilla glowing eyes, then I am sorry, I could not help further. Good luck with your mod hunting!

I recently found this screenshot and was curious what armor set or groups of armor sets were used to create this look. It appears to be the Lustmord armor set but I'm not sure what adds the fur collar and fur arm pieces.

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/5428751-1384905378.png

Thanks in advance for any help in tracking this armor set down!