Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

So my laptop was stolen and i lost all my mods. luckily nexus records all my downloads but i cant seem to find the mod that had this hair

cazy northern star

Most people use the Apachii Sky Hair mod or Apachii Hair Female. I could be a little off on those names.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my laptop was stolen and i lost all my mods. luckily nexus records all my downloads but i cant seem to find the mod that had this hair

cazy northern star

Most people use the Apachii Sky Hair mod or Apachii Hair Female. I could be a little off on those names.

It may also be HelloSanta's hair pack, but can't give links because she kinda used a lot of them without permission.

kieraembers - to save you some time I have used Apachii Skyhair for a long time & I don't recognise that hairstyle, I just recently downloaded KS Hairdos & didn't see it in that mod either - but both are excellent mods & have a massive amount of styles to choose from. It looks very Sims to me, could it be a conversion for Skyrim ... ?

cdcooley - I just happened upon Inns & Taverns which seems to add an inn in the general area you described, I haven't downloaded it but it may be of interest to you.

Edited by ElioraArin

I seem to recall a mod that expands the number of shouts that dragons use, so they use more than the usual frost or fire shouts. I can't recall its name, nor have I been able to locate anything else that does this. Any ideas?

Hi, wondering if there's any mod that can place light source in houses.

By light source I mean non-object light.

For example I already have other mod (Home Decoration & Construction) that can build decorative such as chandelier, but those item didn't emit lights to brighten my dark corridor.

Nvm figured it out using "placeatme xxxxxx"... :geek: https://eldersouls.com/topic/5780-how-to-furnish-your-home-with-console-codes/

Result: http://i.imgur.com/TRehMCg.jpg <- in this case "placeatme 8A41F"

Edited by Guest