Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for the character sound overwrite used in JackGa's video for the HunYou Armor mod 2 or anything that is similar to replace the original character power attack yells, grunts, sprint panting, etc. sounds. Will reply to own post if I can find what I'm looking for and thank you in advance to any one that finds it before me.

I am looking for the character sound overwrite used in JackGa's video for the HunYou Armor mod 2 or anything that is similar to replace the original character power attack yells, grunts, sprint panting, etc. sounds. Will reply to own post if I can find what I'm looking for and thank you in advance to any one that finds it before me.

So I THINK I found them. I'm pretty sure the one used in the video is "Skyrim with Cute Voice 2nd" or one of the other very similar voice mods here but in this mod there are actual Japanese words that your character occasionally spews out during combat and replaces the shouts with Japanese words/phrases with similar meaning. A good alternative that I found without the actual Japanese words and phrases is the "KUNOICHI Female Voice". I'm going to use the Kunoichi mod for now but if any one finds one more similar to the cute voice mod just with no word/phrase overwrites, please let me know.

I think i have seen in the Nexus, a mod that visually removes harvestable food (for example hanging pheasants). So when you click at them, they disappear. This feature also exists in CACO, but am i right in thinking that there is another mod that does that too?

EDIT: Never mind, i found it (Wiseman's flora fixes).

Edited by Legedur

I have a modded game and started playing again this week,

One of the mods warns me when there is activity in the area "You sense activity..."

Does anyone know which mod does it?

I can't remember and it has been a long time since I installed the game.