Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's a mod that fixes the weird squished neck that happens during some drunk animations. I had it installed at some point but apparently not anymore since I'm seeing squished necks again. Anyone happen to know what the name of it is?

Looking for a mod that adds "Path of the Paladin" to the Restoration skill tree, and Paladin related items to Skyrim. No other information as of yet, sadly, as I am trying to get rid of it and figure out which mod it is.

Try opening the command console and typing:

Help "Path of the Paladin"

If there are exact matches, write down the ID. The first two digits tell you what is the index order of the mod adding it. Then just look at your mod manager to see what mod is in that position.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm looking for a female armor mod. I don't remember much, but i'm sure that half of the top was transparent (chainmail oder net, not completely sure) and you could see one of the charcter's breasts under it. You could choose to also equip a bra, so it won't be as revealing. I also remember that one of the armor variants was made from white fur.

i'm looking for a female armor mod. I don't remember much, but i'm sure that half of the top was transparent (chainmail oder net, not completely sure) and you could see one of the charcter's breasts under it. You could choose to also equip a bra, so it won't be as revealing. I also remember that one of the armor variants was made from white fur.

you mean this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55924/?