Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for an old hair mod I used in my last playthrough in 2016

I've searched the major mods, Apachii, KS etc but either because i'm blind or the mod i'm looking for has been taken down I cant seem to track down the hair that I used.

If anyone recognises this it would be very appreciated.

BkGrubU.png

I'm looking for an old hair mod I used in my last playthrough in 2016

I've searched the major mods, Apachii, KS etc but either because i'm blind or the mod i'm looking for has been taken down I cant seem to track down the hair that I used.

If anyone recognises this it would be very appreciated.

BkGrubU.png

i dont see any pic

Hi, I want to make my female character have bigger arms. They are too thin as it is now. Feels like there should be a mod that does this but I cannot find one. It's either too much or too little. Haven't been able to find anything that is in-between. :(

Hi, I want to make my female character have bigger arms. They are too thin as it is now. Feels like there should be a mod that does this but I cannot find one. It's either too much or too little. Haven't been able to find anything that is in-between. :sad:

Bodyslide

Hi, I want to make my female character have bigger arms. They are too thin as it is now. Feels like there should be a mod that does this but I cannot find one. It's either too much or too little. Haven't been able to find anything that is in-between. :sad:

Bodyslide

I have that but was hoping I wouldn't have to use it. Arms are already on the widest I think. But it's probably my best bet for this.

Yes, was my best bet. Thank you! :D

Edited by Niborino9409